Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh NO, I can't stand this woman and her fake anxiety!! Gutted she's back.

Why on earth would anyone HIDE books?! Books are beautiful and actually add some personality to a home. Such a weirdo.
It Hinch doesn’t have books, she won’t have books. Single white female vibes to the extreme.

Reactions: 5
It Hinch doesn’t have books, she won’t have books. Single white female vibes to the extreme.
Just a little. The comments she leaves on hinchs grid posts. That woman needs to get some dignity. Or a life of her own. Seriously, she is like a school girl desperately sucking up the popular girl of her class.

Why does she write in clichés? So fake.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh NO, I can't stand this woman and her fake anxiety!! Gutted she's back.

Why on earth would anyone HIDE books?! Books are beautiful and actually add some personality to a home. Such a weirdo.
I can't believe she's back either.

Why is she suddenly adding pictures of her children? I'm sure she never used to on her old insta. Is that her husband Jamie on there too?

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she's back either.

Why is she suddenly adding pictures of her children? I'm sure she never used to on her old insta. Is that her husband Jamie on there too?
Just checked her grid and yep, that’s her husband. Her long suffering husband! He must be absolutely round the bend with her. I feel bad for her kids now they’re being added into the mix.

Reactions: 2
This women is weird as duck!
Why would you try to become someone else!!
Social media has a lot to answer for!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I'd love to know what her husband works at or how she affords the things she buys.

Reactions: 1
I'd love to know what her husband works at or how she affords the things she buys.
On the last thread it was mentioned about benefits
Love to know what they think of little old anxiety ridden Charlie broadcasting her life to the world
Doesn’t sound very anxious to me!!

What a weirdo. It always baffles me why people say that about little boys. According to Charlotte, Ronnie is going to "break so many hearts".

Why on earth is that a desirable quality for a boy? Why would someone want their son to break hearts?!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What a weirdo. It always baffles me why people say that about little boys. According to Charlotte, Ronnie is going to "break so many hearts".

Why on earth is that a desirable quality for a boy? Why would someone want their son to break hearts?!
Absolutely agree. Horrid phrase.

I swear all the instagrammers have lost their minds this morning. Something in the water. You've got Miss Mank toof Greedy banging on about her bad breath. And our girl Charlotte here talking about putting birds in nappies?! All that zoflora shite has addled their brains.

Slippers from Boohoo with an ad aff link. Because they are such a good company to order from and advertise right now...🤦🏼‍♀️
Why do you have to order some in cream too!
You only can wear one pair at a time!!
Again another twit encourageing cheap fast throw away fashion that’s so bad for the environment!!!

• Heart
Her mutt ate her slippers! Excellent. Betty can spot cheap nasty sweat shop tit a mile off.

Found her particularly cringe in her latest stories. She was in 'stitches' apparently. Absolutely 'creasing' 😩 Yeah okay. So faux

Why does she. Stop half way through a senstence. Just stare carry on talking
What she with the breathy type talking
And so what your husband has a tool in the lounge of the house he has bought seen as u don’t bloody work

Really bugging me she calling it Diet Coke wen itsbcoke zero.plus Trying make shes doubled in size on the swing ready for everyone no you haven’t Hun no your so tiny Hun

• Sick
I'm going for a tattle bingo on the super secret garden project being a Per-GO-la (pergola) just like her idol Hinchy.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.