Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the tummy diary’s got a thread on here cannot abide her

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you!

Reactions: 1
Hot date with Jamie yesterday. . To spoons by the looks of the plates 🤦🏻‍♀️ followed by a trip to 1 of the cheap shops they all get moist about . .
Sorry, but at her age, if we'd had a kid free day with lunch and drinks we certainly wouldn't have been ending up there . . Thats for sure 🤣
And then to purchase the collapsible colander which she'd already admitted she didn't need . . But it was only cheap so it doesn't matter!!
Ive woken today to watch her staged video, with Benny Hill music for effect, chasing a FLY out of the house as her daughter wouldn't sleep . . And then even when it was gotten rid of still not sleep in case it had brought hes mates in??

Soooo fake . .
Everything this melt does is fake for the gram . .
It doesnt make you cute
It doesn't make you relatable
It makes you a bleep 🥱

Reactions: 4
Wearing rings like Hinch and she's even talking more like her now. Char, bore off and get a personality of your own and while you're doing that, stop picking up every item and touching it it in the shops unless you're going to clean it all.

Such a weirdo filming herself in poundland

Wearing rings like Hinch and she's even talking more like her now. Char, bore off and get a personality of your own and while you're doing that, stop picking up every item and touching it it in the shops unless you're going to clean it all.

Such a weirdo filming herself in poundland
And get a job while your at it as we all know your capable of working you scrounger

Reactions: 3
If she can't go 20mins without weeing after a 16oz glass of peosi I'd get some help.thats not normal

Its funny how her old account was so childlike and coy, how she wouldn't have uttered a swear word never mind a crude joke and all she ever talked about was her anxiety.
Now she seems to be doing bargain basement shopping every day, makes slightly risque Jokes and......I can see her real personality poking through occasionally. She seems to have quite a bitchy girl hidden inside those shapeless jumpers.

Jamie must have the patience of a saint with her. I imagine shes a huge pain in the arse to live with.
Have we seen the garden project yet?

I'm noticing lots of ads in for cif and p&g products lately. Labelled with tiny labels but she isn't telling us shes being paid by them or shes an ambassador or whatever. The little tiny ad or tag has crept in un noticed in the corner.

Its funny how her old account was so childlike and coy, how she wouldn't have uttered a swear word never mind a crude joke and all she ever talked about was her anxiety.
Now she seems to be doing bargain basement shopping every day, makes slightly risque Jokes and......I can see her real personality poking through occasionally. She seems to have quite a bitchy girl hidden inside those shapeless jumpers.

Jamie must have the patience of a saint with her. I imagine shes a huge pain in the arse to live with.
Have we seen the garden project yet?

I'm noticing lots of ads in for cif and p&g products lately. Labelled with tiny labels but she isn't telling us shes being paid by them or shes an ambassador or whatever. The little tiny ad or tag has crept in un noticed in the corner.
Well Hinch has posted a pic of her pergola so no doubt she will follow soon.

Wait to see what she does with those pumpkins im thinking paint white or grey and dull lime her personality

• Heart
Does she have a money tree? Or shares in Homesense, The Range, B&M and Home Bargains? She spends so much money on unnecessary crap and plastic tat. I seriously think its like an addiction.

She was in spoons yesterday followed by a trip to a tat shop . .
Same again today ( tho a breakfast this time ) cringe at her nod to being funny with the sausage . .
How many times can you need to visit these tat shops and more to the point, where does all the plastic crap come from??
Does a child need a candle in its bedroom? I certainly wouldn't be encouraging it . .

Reactions: 3
Oh nice....a tacky friends face covering and photos for her sons room, I'm sure he will love those 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.