Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just throwing this out there as an early bingo .. that’s “best friend” the barbers she keeps helping at is 100% going to be her new fella or already is and she drip feeding it to her followers. Funny how she never mentioned him or helped him out before the husband packed off. Anyway just my thoughts 🤣

Reactions: 10

Kezza_69

VIP Member
I cant believe this fruitcake is back!!
She is seriously not wired up properly
Does she still suck off those guys who do the wax melts?
She is deffo very single white female ish . . She disappeared from the gram when it was discussed on here that she maintains her lifestyle through possibly claiming benefit for her made up anxiety. . Obviously shit herself with worry that someone was going to turn her in . . .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Shoomer

Oh man what have I just watched.

Seriously, I suffer with anxiety but not to the extend she claims to have (plus the fibro she claims cripples her but iv discussed that already) yet she prances around like an absolute fucking twat on a platform open to anyone and knows this page exists for her. My anxiety would be through the fucking roof wondering what people thought (yeahh i know, you shouldn't give a shit what people think but true anxiety sufferers know that's not possible.) She absolutely does not suffer, said it once, I'll say it again. What an ABSOLOUTE benefit fraud.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
So her husband and her split a few months ago. She was leaving around in her cheap janes stall shit 2 months ago and pissing herself over her fake tan and new neighbours..she only went quiet a month ago and that's when we guessed something was up?

Why would anyone be thinking about pregnancy never mind talking about pregnancy when your husband had just left? Clearly not that devastated if she's protecting her womb for more future offspring. What age is she anyway? Is she
Was that story to piss her ex off? Haha you've had the snip and I'm going to stay fertile?
What an odd odd girl she is

RLdeletedme

What a weirdo. It always baffles me why people say that about little boys. According to Charlotte, Ronnie is going to "break so many hearts".

Why on earth is that a desirable quality for a boy? Why would someone want their son to break hearts?!

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Booboo76

VIP Member
I’ve got news for you char, mrs grinch doesn’t like you or any of the other wannabes she just wants you to advertise her shit for free, get in the fuckin bin 🤭🤣

• Haha

RLdeletedme

I wish she'd stop blaming her stupidity on her blonde hair. Her "Little blonde mind".

First off, you did your hair blonde, idiot. You're not blonde.

Secondly, blonde hair has nothing to do with intelligence. I'm blonde and have a PhD. Imagine trying to taint women like this. I hate her more with every post.

• Angry
  • Heart

Booboo76

VIP Member
I just don’t get why she’s thinking about new relationships and future pregnancy when she’s not long split from her husband, that’d be the last thing on my mind if it was me! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Did she really just say 1001 carpet cleaning products were great as stocking fillers??
Can I suggest it would actually be the WORST stocking filler I'd ever receive!!

No Charlotte, the fragrance isnt insane.
You are.

• Haha

RLdeletedme

I say this all the time, but there's absolutely no way she has any disabilities. I have the same conditions as her and I can't leave my house, shop, clean, make food etc. I certainly can't afford to buy clothes and haven't had anything new for over 5 years.

The thing that gets me is, in order to get the PIP disability benefit there are two elements. One is walking/mobility and one is care. She can walk fine, that's blatantly obvious, so how does she get it? Odd already.

The care element is based on what you can do. So can you feed yourself, cook for yourself, dress and wash? I can't do any of those things and need a carer. It's hard enough getting dressed once a day in the morning. She is able to dance around in multiple outfit changes for the gram yet has been given this benefit for people who can't care for themselves and I had to fight for mine!

It really boils my blood. She's an enormous, disgusting fraud claiming she's disabled and is one of the reasons why getting what we are entitled to is getting more and more difficult for us actual disabled people.

Sorry for being a broken record. It just disgusts me how she is so blatantly fraudulent.

• Heart

RLdeletedme

What's funny to me, is that on her old account, she posted about her "severe health anxiety" and how she can't even talk about health issues, let alone go to a hospital and having surgery would just be impossible. She used this as one of her "disabilities".

Now she's sat there, happily discussing medical appointments and surgery. She's the biggest fraud I've ever heard of.

Haven't heard about her Fibro in a while either, have we? Again, amusing to me as someone who suffers with both these conditions, and can't get our of bed most days, that she's bouncing around in different outfits, running a home with three kids alone, discussing pregnancy etc.

If my husband left, I'd need a full time carer.

How is she still getting away with this?!

• Heart

Booboo76

VIP Member
And so it begins, using her marriage breakup for content! 🙄 oh poor me i can’t do diy things around the house because I have no man, bore off 🤭

Reactions: 7

RLdeletedme

It's just so gutting she can afford all this stuff. My disability benefits go towards my rent (80% of it) and bills. I can't even afford to fix my wheelchair. She's an utter fraud.

• Sad

Zak2325

This is the 2nd marriage break up on insta i know of, these husbands probably get pissed off being ignored because the wives are always talking to their phones 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

sarja81

VIP Member
For someone with anxiety she really is doing well and even thinking about future relationship and babies!!! 😳
The woman’s crazy! Totally batshit!

Duchesspink

VIP Member
So she seems to have forgotten that she has a phobia of balloons. Its her sons birthday tomorrow and she's over the moon with the insane balloon creation (bog standard balloon creation with 8 balloons twisted and a personalised one on the top) for him.

Shes easy pleased! I'm no balloon artist but I'm pretty sure I could twist a few balloons together to make that balloon structure. Its hardly something out of the ordinary