Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That phrase 'it was only.....' all those it was onlys add up. Most households have been affected financially one way or another by Corona yet she still spends money on things she doesn't NEED.

Reactions: 4
Def a pergola. We saw a sniff of it tonight.
I dont understand these secret works that some of these Instagram birds do.

Show the project being done, show the work in progress ffs

Reactions: 3

As if everyone is sat on the edge of their seats waiting for the grand reveal 🙄. I couldn't care less what the top secret project is.

• Haha

Does Hinch have a pergola? (Don’t follow Hinch). If so, Charlotte needs professional help. Next level obsession with wanting to be just like Hinch isn’t normal at all. Her husband must be exhausted with her.

Reactions: 6
Does Hinch have a pergola? (Don’t follow Hinch). If so, Charlotte needs professional help. Next level obsession with wanting to be just like Hinch isn’t normal at all. Her husband must be exhausted with her.
Yeah I think Hinch does or she's got some sort of garden project going on (could be wrong). This obsession is just weird and I don't get it

Yep n she bought one of them swinginb chairs but didnt put it up that weekend charlie got one n used in daughters room.bet kicking self as hinch now puttin it on pergola.i bet it not a secret project like she keeps saying its to wait for hinch final design so she can copy

Last week what bugged me changed every box in her cupboards when there was nothing wrong with otherz what a waste oc plastic! Plus labelling like hinch and cheese drawer like hinch its single white female behaviour

The labelling drives me mad. It is honestly like looking at Hinch's house when I'm on her page, but then most houses all look the same nowadays anyway.

She's definitely up to something with the pergola. If I was getting something built, I would want to show it off from the start instead of an embarrassing 'big reveal'

I don’t see why she wants to be a copy of hinch... surely she would have realised by now that companies would rather work with someone who has that certain something different. Jotties journal for example.

Reactions: 2
Has the big reveal happened yet? I've unfollowed and haven't looked in a few days
Don’t think so she has put this morning ordered lots bits online

She really is copying hunch to the tea ain’t she like get your own life ! She’s bought same flowers as her now trees same hanging material flowerpots and talking about building planters

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she really fancies herself.
Posting a skirt earlier with a split to the thigh and telling her followers to not mind her see through top. "All you can see is my bra, I'm so sorry about that but I'm sweating"

Yep Charlotte clearly the anxiety is awful when you can twirl around in a skirt slashed to your gash, show your training bra struggling to contain two currants on a baking board.

Shes worse since she came back with a new account

• Haha
I think she really fancies herself.
Posting a skirt earlier with a split to the thigh and telling her followers to not mind her see through top. "All you can see is my bra, I'm so sorry about that but I'm sweating"

Yep Charlotte clearly the anxiety is awful when you can twirl around in a skirt slashed to your gash, show your training bra struggling to contain two currants on a baking board.

Shes worse since she came back with a new account
It looks like a sarong 😂 . The weird angle selfies are annoying too

Oh dear she hasn't made the bed, Hinch wouldn't approve of this 😂

Yay I’ve finally found this thread, gosh she is so annoying not only is she trying too hard with all the Hinch copying she’s also imitating soloman Grundy with the fejka shite🙄she is a very, very strange woman who hasn’t got any of her own ideas in that head of hers! Please don’t tell me she’s having a pergola too because that is defo serious SWF tit going on right there!

Why does she always moan when Jamie leaves things around the house? I know Hinch and Solomon do the same thing but it's really annoying.

It's a toolbox, get over it

Why does she always moan when Jamie leaves things around the house? I know Hinch and Solomon do the same thing but it's really annoying.

It's a toolbox, get over it
It’s because hinch moans about vestlifes flip flops so now she’s had to come up with something that’s similar...honestly she’s one of the strangest people on insta, so bloody annoying!

• Haha
It’s because hinch moans about vestlifes flip flops so now she’s had to come up with something that’s similar...honestly she’s one of the strangest people on insta, so bloody annoying!
She has no personality of her own and apparently, not the mental capacity to come up with original content either. If you feel so inclined Charlie, hit delete on your account again.

She posted yesterday that her family had a bereavement after the bereavement two weeks ago, then within minutes shes posting tat and her discounts for serendipity.
If I had just lost two family members consecutively, the last thing I'd be doing is posting about smelly candles and biscoff mug cakes

Shes even copied hunches fake Moss tit.if I put something like that in from tv my oh would think I was Crazy n lob it

• Haha
There's no point her even posting any pictures of her home, every angle looks the same - all white and grey furniture with all the tacky b&m silver glitter crap :sick:

I still can't believe she deleted her insta and made a new one 😂

Does she come from the same area as Hinch?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.