Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets film a click to make the bed and show partners dirty clothes on floor now where have we seen this before? ........

does she think copying hinch will get her famous like her? Hinch is a sales woman thought of by gleam and her sales man husband you won’t emmitate her level of success you deluded cow
Why have none of her family said anything to her

Reactions: 4
Lets film a click to make the bed and show partners dirty clothes on floor now where have we seen this before? ........

does she think copying hinch will get her famous like her? Hinch is a sales woman thought of by gleam and her sales man husband you won’t emmitate her level of success you deluded cow
Why have none of her family said anything to her
Has she actually got flowers in the middle of the pillows 😑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Sometimes I wonder whose Instagram ive clicked on when I see hinch, soloman and saddo Charlie’s stories..all morphing into one, sad fucks!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cant believe this fruitcake is back!!
She is seriously not wired up properly
Does she still suck off those guys who do the wax melts?
She is deffo very single white female ish . . She disappeared from the gram when it was discussed on here that she maintains her lifestyle through possibly claiming benefit for her made up anxiety. . Obviously tit herself with worry that someone was going to turn her in . . .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That story of her moaning about her child leaving his dirty clothes on the table, did he really do that? I'm sure she just does it herself and then records it. I doubt a child would run downstairs and throw it on the dinner table, most people would just change their clothes and throw them on the floor if they can't be bothered to put them in the washing bin

Reactions: 2
Wiping mayo off her cheek and eating .....hinch done with choc or something a couple weeks back

Going on about illnesses now,that’s how gets money clearly

There's no point her even posting any pictures of her home, every angle looks the same - all white and grey furniture with all the tacky b&m silver glitter crap :sick:

I still can't believe she deleted her insta and made a new one 😂

Does she come from the same area as Hinch?
I think she created it to shake us off 😈

Wiping mayo off her cheek and eating .....hinch done with choc or something a couple weeks back

She really needs to do her own style and content. You are right... all three of theirs are so similar and they are equally all as dull to watch

Reactions: 1
Today shes doing her eyebrow tutorial with a gifted benefit brow pencil but shes that far from the camera and so filtered, that you cant see what shes doing.

I've noticed the hinch necklace has gone now and Shes also trying to dress more racy than before.

Is her husband young or older? What does he work as because shes never done shopping

Why the story saying “iv been diagnosed with.....” then naming the condition in her next story. I’m not doubting or downing any medical condition but using it to get people clicking through your stories?? I can’t be the only one who found that strange.

Today shes doing her eyebrow tutorial with a gifted benefit brow pencil but shes that far from the camera and so filtered, that you cant see what shes doing.

I've noticed the hinch necklace has gone now and Shes also trying to dress more racy than before.

Is her husband young or older? What does he work as because shes never done shopping
41F17B51-2C70-4F2D-BA3E-CB4F873273C6.jpeg
It may as well have been that small for all the detail we could see. No one wants to see you in UHD but for the love of god that was too filtered.

Yep so filtered you couldn't see what the hell she was doing. Her brow looked no different at all.
We got the full run down on another health issue she has. Maybe she needs to stop being a lazy bastard and think that perhaps she could go out and get herself a job instead of moaning about health problems that dont stop her from scrubbing her house for the gram and decorating for the gram.

Funny how she never has a flare up when shes mid project

Yep so filtered you couldn't see what the hell she was doing. Her brow looked no different at all.
We got the full run down on another health issue she has. Maybe she needs to stop being a lazy bastard and think that perhaps she could go out and get herself a job instead of moaning about health problems that dont stop her from scrubbing her house for the gram and decorating for the gram.

Funny how she never has a flare up when shes mid project
Those flare ups of hers are only for content. They are a bit like mario’s sensitive skin, completely blown out of proportion

• Haha

Yes she clearly gets benefits and was mentioned in the last thread that maybe she needs investigated because she gets gifted stuff and is technically working showing off the items and #ad
Sure department for work and pensions would love to know about this especially as she claims she can’t work

Yes she clearly gets benefits and was mentioned in the last thread that maybe she needs investigated because she gets gifted stuff and is technically working showing off the items and #ad
Sure department for work and pensions would love to know about this especially as she claims she can’t work
If genuinely ill and can’t work And gets benifits does that mean can’t get gifted? Unsure how it works

If genuinely ill and can’t work And gets benifits does that mean can’t get gifted? Unsure how it works
Anything gifted has a cash value and needs to be declared to the taxman as its basically income. You are being given something of value in return for a review or promotion. It's a business transaction.

Like mrs hinch has been gifted around 70k of items in the last year so that is 70k of income as far as the tax man is concerned

Anything gifted has a cash value and needs to be declared to the taxman as its basically income. You are being given something of value in return for a review or promotion. It's a business transaction.

Like mrs hinch has been gifted around 70k of items in the last year so that is 70k of income as far as the tax man is concerned
Oooo she def needs looking into then!! That’s not on,always wasting money on tat gifted more

Also why tell us for all her 11k followers couldn’t she just say my followers why the number too hinch does it that’s why of course

She even switched her engagement and wedding rings last year for copies of mrs hinchs!
Shes never done spending money and yet lives in a fairly regular sized home, has 3 kids and seemingly shops and decorates like it's going out of fashion.
My husband has a really good job and wage and we have to mair considered purchases for the house and when we decorate, we save for a while first to enable us to do it. Money seems to grow on trees for people on instagram

Her "deleted" account was the same old same old grey and white bore off carbon copy of hinches house,
Only difference with this 1 is shes included her kids this time around . .
I remember her doing a tour of her home and you really would never have known 3 kids lived there!!
I think shes trying to come across more up beat and fun this time too in a bid to shake off the nervous nelly persona she portrayed previously. .
All in all its still and complete act and we KNOW shes as nutty as a fruit cake!!
DWP should get her investigated, shes a fake and imo is completely capable of going out to work like the rest of us . .
Very few health conditions deem you totally unemployable.

Was all the make up gifted? Think she's forgotten to declare that too, unless it was so tiny I couldn't see it.

I'm guessing they are both late 30's but probably wrong.

Her "deleted" account was the same old same old grey and white bore off carbon copy of hinches house,
Only difference with this 1 is shes included her kids this time around . .
I remember her doing a tour of her home and you really would never have known 3 kids lived there!!
I think shes trying to come across more up beat and fun this time too in a bid to shake off the nervous nelly persona she portrayed previously. .
All in all its still and complete act and we KNOW shes as nutty as a fruit cake!!
DWP should get her investigated, shes a fake and imo is completely capable of going out to work like the rest of us . .
Very few health conditions deem you totally unemployable.
Cleaning_away_my_nonexistent_anxiety

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.