Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post 'you don't have to spend alot of money to give your space personality' there is zero personality in that bedroom because once again it's grey and white with a bit of black thrown in. Why can't she let her kids have colour in their rooms. Yes it might not be the colour you like but they are kids.

Reactions: 1
Her latest post 'you don't have to spend alot of money to give your space personality' there is zero personality in that bedroom because once again it's grey and white with a bit of black thrown in. Why can't she let her kids have colour in their rooms. Yes it might not be the colour you like but they are kids.
I thought that there's zero childlike stuff in that house.even hunch has colourblind ronnies room n the toys behind sofa.
Also trying make out she's all small now timid n little I'm smaller than a chest of drawers o duck-off im 5ft too youre not chin height yoga malm

• Haha
I thought that there's zero childlike stuff in that house.even hunch has colourblind ronnies room n the toys behind sofa.
Also trying make out she's all small now timid n little I'm smaller than a chest of drawers o duck-off im 5ft too youre not chin height yoga malm
Exactly and if it is too high then put the mirror somewhere else. God she's annoying me lately!

Exactly and if it is too high then put the mirror somewhere else. God she's annoying me lately!
*to a not yoga lol

Plus its her sons room if he wants the Mirror there let it be.but she's acting like she's 3ft not 5ft 1 like says before.im 1inch short n I can reach and see above malm
Your right everything's annoying me with her lately

Also we never we the garden thing she was scammed on did we

So bleeping fake advertising that glow up . .
duck off. . Just duck off

Reactions: 2
i have a theory....
Hinch’s content isn’t really copy material for Charlie right now. The baby stuff that hinch posts isn’t relevant for her.
instead.... I have seen that her stories seem to be more like this Laura‘s

what do you lot think?

Why do all of these cleaning idiots always chuck things in the air when they're doing a story, or Hinch when she throws the cloth onto something :mad:

Does she really expect us to believe that her new fake tan doesn't leave any stains on anything :LOL:

Why do all of these cleaning idiots always chuck things in the air when they're doing a story, or Hinch when she throws the cloth onto something :mad:

Does she really expect us to believe that her new fake tan doesn't leave any stains on anything :LOL:
She used to swear by skinny tan at one time suppose whoever sponsoring her

So little ol zo flo "nervous" sniffing charlotte has gone from scared of everything to school runs in wet look leggings and thrusting through house work to the grease lightning song?
Hmmmmm.. . 🤔
What do we make of this?

Reactions: 3
So little ol zo flo "nervous" sniffing charlotte has gone from scared of everything to school runs in wet look leggings and thrusting through house work to the grease lightning song?
Hmmmmm.. . 🤔
What do we make of this?
Her anxiety must have suddenly disappeared 🙄

Hmmmmm.. . 🤔
What do we make of this?
That she’s a liar and we were right about her anxiety being fake

Reactions: 3
Whats with fake books? ( stickers on boxes to look like books)
Am I missing the point here or something?
Why not have REAL books or magazines out on the coffee table or does that go against the grain of the "show house" look that she aspires to??

Reactions: 4
Why is it no longer called shopping?
Whats all this "haul" tit?

Just duck off 👊

• Haha
Ughhhh. ..
Trying to come across as "caring"
Why would seeing an old man getting a loaf of bread upset you?
Fair play old boy . . Getting up and getting out . .
Charlotte you are beyond ridiculous 🙄

Cant wait to see the "work" she's having done on her face!!

Ughhhh. ..
Trying to come across as "caring"
Why would seeing an old man getting a loaf of bread upset you?
Fair play old boy . . Getting up and getting out . .
Charlotte you are beyond ridiculous 🙄

Cant wait to see the "work" she's having done on her face!!
Probably to look more like Hinch. She's even talking more like her now.

She's 36....wow. I thought she was alot older than that

Last edited:
I dont get her and the change of personality at all. Talking about titties yesterday. Who even says that word? Is she 12? Lol

Shes only mid 30s yet gets on like shes either a kid in high school or a nervous old granny. Which one is the real Charlotte?

I dont get her and the change of personality at all. Talking about titties yesterday. Who even says that word? Is she 12? Lol

Shes only mid 30s yet gets on like shes either a kid in high school or a nervous old granny. Which one is the real Charlotte?
I've found her very child-like recently too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.