Charley Jenni

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These get ready with me crusty girl édition vidéos need to stop, makes me sick 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Clearly not over her ex in anyway 🙈 every bloody tiktok I see from her on my fyp is to do with her EX. Obvs she won't be nothing on tiktok if she didn't keep mentioning him..
If it's true that she dumped him, she clearly wishes she hadn't. He lives rent free in her head.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand her video about the parking space? Why shouldn’t someone else be able to park in a spot if they were there first? Also how does she know what they are there for?

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand her video about the parking space? Why shouldn’t someone else be able to park in a spot if they were there first? Also how does she know what they are there for?
And why so pressed other people are actually going to their uni lectures? She could have done that too instead of wallowing in her pit eating potato wedges.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear, looks like the awful unhealthy diet is starting to catch up with her in that new video…

I used to really like this girl but what’s happened? I find her vids so fake & annoying. This scatty act she puts on.. talking too fast & loud & being all dramatic just comes across as fake. Well done to her for going to the gym. She’s recently piled it on.. filming in the gym she is talking like a normal person & nicer to listen too

Reactions: 3
“You could mistake me for Kylie Jenner” are we looking at the same person lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok so I thought her 25 days was bad but a tiktok just came up of someone not washing their hair for 33 days! And only washed it 2 other times in 2023

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’m so confused because I can see that her account name appears to be Charley Jenni but every video she starts by saying “Hi my names Cherry Jenni”
Can anyone clear this up please because it’s hurting my brain

How can she go 25 days without washing her hair 🤢
As someone with very similar curl pattern and hair type, I get it, but 25 days is just ridiculous. I don't leave my curls longer than a week, and not even because it get's greasy - product build up, sweat. I also smoke so dont like the thought of people I work with being able to smell my hair :sick:. I really used to like her but I think this whole 'crusty girl' persona she has adopted is really not taking off as well as she had hoped. Digital footprint is all i'll say 🤐

Reactions: 3