Charley Jenni

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen a few people requesting this thread... Ask and you shall receive 🙌

Reactions: 1
I just wish she would find what she is good at rather than copying other creators. Her cruise content is a complete copy of Taraswrld, she got excited because Tara started following her but she probably followed her because she found it weird..

Seeing the posts above this probably isn't a popular opinion lol. But the way she speaks to the camera grates on me. It seems so forced and disingenuous. Sorry 🙈

Reactions: 3
Seeing the posts above this probably isn't a popular opinion lol. But the way she speaks to the camera grates on me. It seems so forced and disingenuous. Sorry 🙈
When she does her intro for what I eat in a day I can barely make out what she’s saying. If I had to listen out of context I’d not have a clue.

When she does her intro for what I eat in a day I can barely make out what she’s saying. If I had to listen out of context I’d not have a clue.
It's just all over the place!

Also maybe it's just me, but the high pitched screeching to attempt to come across as cute and influencery just isn't it.

Reactions: 2
She seems very open, very genuine, very kind but very lost. I really feel for her and her university adjustment struggles. Bearing in mind she’s recently gone through a breakup too. It’s a lot.

She seems very open, very genuine, very kind but very lost. I really feel for her and her university adjustment struggles. Bearing in mind she’s recently gone through a breakup too. It’s a lot.
I live in the same town as she's from, I used to see her in the town centre quite often, she's lovely

Reactions: 2
I haven't watched in a while. That weird forced 'look how awkward I am' dance she does at the beginning of her videos got too much 😂

I'm sorry but I'd really REALLY love to give this girl a good scrub. I can smell her through the phone screen.

Reactions: 9