Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I'd really REALLY love to give this girl a good scrub. I can smell her through the phone screen.

Reactions: 9

Youarewelcome

She’ll stick it out because she’s got her own studio apartment so she can eat in her own filth uninterrupted for a whole year and she’s only a few minutes from home. She’ll either fail or scrape by her first year then drop out to become a full time influencer. That’s what I think anyway!

Reactions: 8

LolaCola

The fact she ran away to a hotel because her sister threw up and there's "fumes". Girl how many people do you think have thrown up in your hotel?

Reactions: 7

RBN20

Chatty Member
So glad she has a thread, I never used to mind her too much, wasn’t a fan but didn’t dislike her enough to search for a thread on here

however, she’s started popping up again and she’s infuriating. She should be embarrassed at the fact she can’t even make jacket potatoes without fucking it up, it’s not quirky to be dirty either, I bet she doesn’t change her bed sheets and her leggings definitely have a crusty crotch

• Haha

steste

Chatty Member
She reminds me of one of those girls that would go into a club and down drinks left by strangers. Probably take a pill not knowing it was and then end up in an ambulance.

• Haha

Asgyui

VIP Member
I don't get her style, it looks like she is dressed to go an work in Poundland or local corner shop with her coloured polo collection and leggings

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
There is definitely a line where it’s no longer funny and quirky to be unhygienic.. she genuinely looks like she stinks.

Reactions: 6

Thisnthat13

I think she is really sweet too. But I cannot stand her extensions! Wish she would take them out!!!!

MadGal

VIP Member
I actually really liked her until she started her weight loss journey and now all she talks about on Instagram stories is calories and how many steps she’s done and how to lose 14 pounds by x amount of time, as someone who is recovering from an eating disorder this is NOT what I wanna see so I’ve unfollowed 😅
Her mom telling her she needs to lose that amount before her cruise and then the video of her nan saying her tummy has got to go, no wander this girl suffers with anxiety and god knows what else with a family like that! I’d be traumatised if the women I look up to were telling me I had to change in that way!

• Heart

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
I actually really liked her until she started her weight loss journey and now all she talks about on Instagram stories is calories and how many steps she’s done and how to lose 14 pounds by x amount of time, as someone who is recovering from an eating disorder this is NOT what I wanna see so I’ve unfollowed 😅
It's quite sad to see actually, she's not even big in the slightest, she was one of the creators on tiktok who was always quite transparent with eating intuitively which I liked, so it's a shame to see her taking a turn like this

• Heart

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
How is this unwashed tramp affording to go on a CRUISE to NORWAY literally a week after going to Centre parks?!?!?!?! There is no way she earns that much delivering pizzas.

Also the state of her for formal night on the cruise... I'd be embaraaaaaazzed.

dilliodollio

i don’t watch her videos often because the way she talks makes me angry but every time i do she seems to mention her ex boyfriend, i swear they broke up 1-2 years ago now why on earth does she talk about him so much?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Not saying what happened to her is right. But she can’t say anything about someone having coffee breath (which imo is normal when you’re at work?) when she washes her hair once a month

• Haha

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Clearly not over her ex in anyway 🙈 every bloody tiktok I see from her on my fyp is to do with her EX. Obvs she won't be nothing on tiktok if she didn't keep mentioning him..
If it's true that she dumped him, she clearly wishes she hadn't. He lives rent free in her head.

teatalks

VIP Member
There’s being crusty then there’s being charley, I think Tramp is the word she’s looking for rather than crusty