Charley Jenni

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s rude as duck, she’s so off with people when there’s no need to be. I actually used to like her and was interested to see her solo holidays especially the cruises but she’s was eating the same stuff every single day it got so boring. Also says she eats pasta salad for dinner everyday, wtf, get some variety in there she’ll make herself sick of it. Such and bland and boring diet.
Yeah I really don’t get the attitude to be honest, it makes sense why she has to do tit alone aswell if that’s the way she talks to people! She says she prefers to do stuff alone but honestly I just think she has little to no friends because of the way she is and it’s all a front this whole solo stuff she tries to push! Yeah I don’t understand the eating thing either, her diet is full of carbs yet she moans she has tummy issues, let’s guess why you’re always on the toilet when your diet is very very carb heavy!

Reactions: 2
She’s rude as duck, she’s so off with people when there’s no need to be. I actually used to like her and was interested to see her solo holidays especially the cruises but she’s was eating the same stuff every single day it got so boring. Also says she eats pasta salad for dinner everyday, wtf, get some variety in there she’ll make herself sick of it. Such and bland and boring diet.

I do think she's become a bit annoying now but as someone with serious eating phobias I eat a bland, carb diet of about 5 things too 😭 I hate it but I'm so scared of textures, food poisoning and loads of other reasons. I'm not sure if she's fussy like me too or what but there could be a physiological reason she eats bland! I need to get help for it but hey ho rant over!

Her her extensions are not good though, I used to like when she started doing things alone I think it's so important for everyone to experience life alone! But I haven't seen her for agesssss she just popped up, still same shtt getting quite boring. She does seem sweet enough from what I've seen but she needs a niche!

I do think she's become a bit annoying now but as someone with serious eating phobias I eat a bland, carb diet of about 5 things too 😭 I hate it but I'm so scared of textures, food poisoning and loads of other reasons. I'm not sure if she's fussy like me too or what but there could be a physiological reason she eats bland! I need to get help for it but hey ho rant over!

Her her extensions are not good though, I used to like when she started doing things alone I think it's so important for everyone to experience life alone! But I haven't seen her for agesssss she just popped up, still same shtt getting quite boring. She does seem sweet enough from what I've seen but she needs a niche!
She's just fussy with a tit diet. Claims she has IBS and is allergic to dairy but every single meal of hers is some form of junk or dairy laden crap. No wonder she's constantly got lava pouring out her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's turned into a right stuck up cow, don't think having a tit diet and looking like you need a good wash makes you above us tho hun

Reactions: 3
The 500k making a brownie video.. she licked the batter off the spoon, but the batter has raw egg in it? Does she not have emetophobia anymore 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not saying what happened to her is right. But she can’t say anything about someone having coffee breath (which imo is normal when you’re at work?) when she washes her hair once a month

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not saying what happened to her is right. But she can’t say anything about someone having coffee breath (which imo is normal when you’re at work?) when she washes her hair once a month
It definitely wasn’t right and not very professional of that guy to act like that at his job but she’s being a bit dramatic crying in her car. If you felt that uncomfortable send a complaint to the manager of that store and leave it at that. No need to plaster it on social media for attention.

Reactions: 3
It definitely wasn’t right and not very professional of that guy to act like that at his job but she’s being a bit dramatic crying in her car. If you felt that uncomfortable send a complaint to the manager of that store and leave it at that. No need to plaster it on social media for attention.
She’s such a drama queen I bet it didn’t even happen how she said it did, I’m sorry but you’re in a shop buying a bloody laptop, if you’re not feeling comfortable with who is serving you then why you stood there longer with them 🤦🏻‍♀️ go to another member of staff or just leave and go to another store if you don’t want to make a scene! She looked a right prat sat in the car crying like a baby over a laptop, she needs to grow up!

She went to the Currys I normally go to, there's no way any of them would have been rude they're sound in there