Charley Jenni

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is really sweet too. But I cannot stand her extensions! Wish she would take them out!!!!

Reactions: 6
The fact she ran away to a hotel because her sister threw up and there's "fumes". Girl how many people do you think have thrown up in your hotel?

Reactions: 7
Has emetephobia but shovels in McDonald's and alcohol. And that all you can eat buffet on the cruise ship. Make it make sense.

Reactions: 2
She seems sweet but god she must be hard work to know. It seems like she’s trying to figure out who she is and trying to diagnose herself with all sorts of stuff (emetaphobia, ADHD, drepression, anxiety) is part of that. She said she called the doctor saying she thought she had ADHD and the doctor asked her what her symptoms were, and she said something like “he should know the symptoms of ADHD, he’s a doctor” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I think at this stage she needs to take a step back from the internet, but it seems like her only source of validation so that's unlikely to happen. She needs to consider that what she posts is there forever, and people are just not going to take her seriously. I understand she has a job for now but she's not going to want to deliver Domino's forever. Imagine a future employer see her talking about uni not being right for her when she openly admitted never going to lectures and even going on a cruise mid-term. She hardly gave it a chance. She obviously moved back to try be with her ex and now she's finished that too. Imagine god forbid someone threw up at her work and she couldn't go in for a week?

I think at this stage she needs to take a step back from the internet, but it seems like her only source of validation so that's unlikely to happen. She needs to consider that what she posts is there forever, and people are just not going to take her seriously. I understand she has a job for now but she's not going to want to deliver Domino's forever. Imagine a future employer see her talking about uni not being right for her when she openly admitted never going to lectures and even going on a cruise mid-term. She hardly gave it a chance. She obviously moved back to try be with her ex and now she's finished that too. Imagine god forbid someone threw up at her work and she couldn't go in for a week?
Emetophobia isnt something she can help really though, but I do think she is quite vulnerable at the moment and needs to work on herself away from social media and think about what she really wants

I absolutely cannot stand her! The whole personality of going to uni, not turning up to her lectures, content of her in her pyjamas eating takeaways in halls and then she made the decision to drop out. Going back to Domino’s. The hair too!!

Oh my gosh I am so happy to have found this thread! I used to really like her but the vibes she gives off now are just questionable. She looks like she has very questionable hygiene especially given she didn’t wash her hair for FOUR WEEKS. Imagine the smell🤢 I also don’t have emetophobia so can’t comment on that but I know I wouldn’t dream of speaking to my mum the way she did in those texts…😬 Also the adhd thing and going to the doctors not knowing her symptoms and blaming the doctor because it’s his job, I went in August last year and had a list dating back to childhood with symptoms/signs…it’s just what you do.

This turned into a much longer rant than intended but🤣

Reactions: 4
Oh my gosh I am so happy to have found this thread! I used to really like her but the vibes she gives off now are just questionable. She looks like she has very questionable hygiene especially given she didn’t wash her hair for FOUR WEEKS. Imagine the smell🤢 I also don’t have emetophobia so can’t comment on that but I know I wouldn’t dream of speaking to my mum the way she did in those texts…😬 Also the adhd thing and going to the doctors not knowing her symptoms and blaming the doctor because it’s his job, I went in August last year and had a list dating back to childhood with symptoms/signs…it’s just what you do.

This turned into a much longer rant than intended but🤣
All of this.

Also think half the problem is the people in the comments asking if she has adhd. Because she never used to mention it and there's no bleeping way she's always that manic and all over the place. It's an act. And yeah, the hair looks like it stinks of fags, sweat and fried food. No thanks.

Anyone else tired of the ex boyfriend ranting. "Oh, I'm gonna glow up and show him what he's missing." GIRL YOU DUMPED HIM?!

Reactions: 4
One of her old videos came up on my FYP and she didn't talk like that a couple of years ago! Her voice has got way more annoying.

She’s way too try-hard 🥱 we get it, you’re cool and relatable and not like other girls 🙄🙄

She just needs to block her ex and focus on herself, she dumped him at the end of the day can't go back now

Didnt she fall out with oofie ages ago ? I remember oofie did a tiktok or live as they fell out and apprently shes was quite awful was charley

Reactions: 1