Charley Jenni

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok but even tiktok subtitles states that she says Cherry so definitely doesn’t say Charley lol
I read this & I thought you must be hearing it wrong as I’ve never noticed so I’ve gone back & listened to loads of her intros with her saying that & it really does sound like cherry 😂😂 cannot hear any L in the word
---
As someone with very similar curl pattern and hair type, I get it, but 25 days is just ridiculous. I don't leave my curls longer than a week, and not even because it get's greasy - product build up, sweat. I also smoke so dont like the thought of people I work with being able to smell my hair :sick:. I really used to like her but I think this whole 'crusty girl' persona she has adopted is really not taking off as well as she had hoped. Digital footprint is all i'll say 🤐
The word crusty girl makes me feel so sick. I don’t know why she wants to come across as so scruffy. When I’ve been down I’ve left it that long before & it feels gross !!! Now I have set days when I wash my hair & even if I can’t be bothered I just do it anyway .. it’s easier to wash it. When I’ve left it a long time it seems to take a long time to wash it.

Reactions: 1
Always fascinated by the fact she appears to live in a very nice home with her family. Grown up privileged, yet was happy to dump uni and go back to Dominos, while living her crusty lifestyle for social media.

Also, her food as a vegetarian. I’ve had friends that are vegetarian that seem to eat more carbs than veg, but how often does she eat chips/wedges, crisps, bread, etc.

i actually use to really like her but ever since she broke up with her boyfriend shes been kinda unbearable with the content and the constant im dirty and crusty but its okay because its quirky really gets annoying dont get me wrong i suffer from anxiety and mental health too but i could never ever live like that

i actually use to really like her but ever since she broke up with her boyfriend shes been kinda unbearable with the content and the constant im dirty and crusty but its okay because its quirky really gets annoying dont get me wrong i suffer from anxiety and mental health too but i could never ever live like that
I think it would make me more anxious as I’d be worried people could smell my hair or could tell

Reactions: 2
How is this unwashed woman affording to go on a CRUISE to NORWAY literally a week after going to Centre parks?!?!?!?! There is no way she earns that much delivering pizzas.

Also the state of her for formal night on the cruise... I'd be embaraaaaaazzed.

Reactions: 6
How is this unwashed woman affording to go on a CRUISE to NORWAY literally a week after going to Centre parks?!?!?!?! There is no way she earns that much delivering pizzas.

Also the state of her for formal night on the cruise... I'd be embaraaaaaazzed.
That outfit was better than her previous formal night outfits 😄

I don’t know how tiktok works and how they earn money. But she does have half a million followers. And her trips away get lots of engagement. So maybe they kinda pay for themselves? She also seems to book stuff really last minute, so does she get it cheaper?

I don’t know how tiktok works and how they earn money. But she does have half a million followers. And her trips away get lots of engagement. So maybe they kinda pay for themselves? She also seems to book stuff really last minute, so does she get it cheaper?
she used to pay for them out of her dominoes job and always mentioned how broke she was i dont think its an ad i think she just wants freebies by tagging them like the strawberries cause it looks good for engagement and views like “omg look guys they just gave me these”

Tbh I did see probably the same cruise she’s on but a few days later for £499 for an inside cabin. Probably a bit more for a single person but still not too bad. I’m assuming you add on more to include drinks? But I’m sure she can easily afford that working at dominos and living at home with added money from tiktok

she used to pay for them out of her dominoes job and always mentioned how broke she was i dont think its an ad i think she just wants freebies by tagging them like the strawberries cause it looks good for engagement and views like “omg look guys they just gave me these”
#gifted then 🤷🏻‍♀️

I blocked her after her last cruise. Most boring tit I've ever seen on tiktok. I expect she'll sleep until 3pm everyday and eat beige shite on the next one, too.

thank god for this thread! I just needed somewhere to scream about how much it BUGS me when she puts the spoon in her mouth in her ‘What I eat in a day’s. Her mouth always goes to the side. Does she think it’s quirky??
You will only notice now I’ve mentioned it! It’s irritating af

Reactions: 4
I used to like her, but now I just find her irritating. I think she acts to be quirky and the persona she puts on annoys me.

Reactions: 3
Anyone noticed the attitude she has on her insta story replies? Used to like this girl !
Omg I actually just came here to find this thread to comment this exact thing 🙈🙈 just reading her stories a moment ago and thought how rude do you want to be when people are just trying to help! I’d be telling her to duck right off if I offered some advice and she commented about it being useless advice! Scabby witch

Omg I actually just came here to find this thread to comment this exact thing 🙈🙈 just reading her stories a moment ago and thought how rude do you want to be when people are just trying to help! I’d be telling her to duck right off if I offered some advice and she commented about it being useless advice! Scabby witch
She’s rude as duck, she’s so off with people when there’s no need to be. I actually used to like her and was interested to see her solo holidays especially the cruises but she’s was eating the same stuff every single day it got so boring. Also says she eats pasta salad for dinner everyday, wtf, get some variety in there she’ll make herself sick of it. Such and bland and boring diet.