Charley Jenni

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There has to be something wrong with this girl? She cannot be mentally all there, surely? The way she talks is an ICK and the way she tries to be all cute and act like a kid is not right

Reactions: 2
There has to be something wrong with this girl? She cannot be mentally all there, surely? The way she talks is an ICK and the way she tries to be all cute and act like a kid is not right
Nah. Go back to a couple of years ago on her tiktok and you'll see the way she is now is all an act. And if she has morphed into that it's no wonder she's single. She's a completely different person now.

Reactions: 1
She seems sweet, I like her. I think possibly a bit disorganised/messy or what have you, but no more than a lot of people in their 20s. Everyone matures at different rates and has different life experiences, and I see a lot of her in some of the friends I had at that age. We’re all grown up and matured now, no harm done.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg you guys are right...I just checked out her videos from a couple years ago she speaks normally in them and seems like a totally different girl

I died when she turned up on Eden Harvz’s FYP. Friends for years? Charley only ‘blew up’ recently, unless she’s now been promoted from fan.

Oh and add in Charley being relatable with her car door!!

I died when she turned up on Eden Harvz’s FYP. Friends for years? Charley only ‘blew up’ recently, unless she’s now been promoted from fan.

Oh and add in Charley being relatable with her car door!!
I used to watch charley .shes actually been around longer than eden has was like from musically days .just a shame shes friends with eden

I used to watch charley .shes actually been around longer than eden has was like from musically days .just a shame shes friends with eden
How old is she? I thought she was really early 20s the way she acts

She didn’t need the hair fixed she just needs to wash it more often, you could fry an egg on it🤮

Reactions: 4
She didn’t need the hair fixed she just needs to wash it more often, you could fry an egg on it🤮
The hair she has is frazzled. She needs it all cut off and regular trims until it’s all new hair. Extensions and constant straightening it to hide how dry it is isn’t helping

Reactions: 3
She reminds me of one of those girls that would go into a club and down drinks left by strangers. Probably take a pill not knowing it was and then end up in an ambulance.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This plastic water bottle all crushed she keeps reusing must stink of mac and cheese and garlic bread

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Let me get this straight.. so she leaves home to go to uni spends zero time at uni because she misses home then throws away her education to move back home to then move into a hotel room?

Let me get this straight.. so she leaves home to go to uni spends zero time at uni because she misses home then throws away her education to move back home to then move into a hotel room?
Homesickness wasn't the reason she bunked off uni. She doesn't get up until 3pm and was missing all her lectures. Bullshit excuse if you ask me.

• Heart
If I had a family member going away by themselves to a hotel for three days that isn’t a part of visiting a destination as a holiday, I’d be concerned.

I have never been at a hotel that wasn’t for work, holiday or visiting someone.