Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow…bizzare content. Using a close friend’s family members serious car accident to spout her psychobabble about being grateful. And then straight into flogging her cheap Chinese tat.

I’d be furious if I was her friend. Chaz is tone deaf.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Wow…bizzare content. Using a close friend’s family members serious car accident to spout her psychobabble about being grateful. And then straight into flogging her cheap Chinese tat.

But rest assured she managed to made it about herself

It was her sister that crashed

Reactions: 2
Then why not say it was her sister. She made it sound like it was a friends family member. Didn’t stop her flogging her trash tho.

She’s insufferable..such a bit over a pair of runners and they look shite with her fat legs and her fat ankles…🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Last week she posted she didn't want to think of days when she can't snuggle with her kids following weekend away again without them

her family do not be encouraging them to go away, Charlene gives them no choice. Charlene's way or no way

Last week she posted she didn't want to think of days when she can't snuggle with her kids following weekend away again without them

her family do not be encouraging them to go away, Charlene gives them no choice. Charlene's way or no way
Noticed that. And then her bullshit posts about her babies. She’s a total knack.