Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Taking the vision out of her brain”. What vision was that precisely…im going to make an ad with me mam, me nan, sister and the dog on the street and pay to air it on virgin media…i mean, that’s revolutionary 🤣
if her vision to look like a twit with a big open gob... they got it right

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who goes to Dublin thinking they’ll book the hotel on the way up the road. Regardless of the snowy weather, it’s the height of Christmas party season and every hotel is wedged. These stupidity of these two is beyond comprehension.

Reactions: 4
Who goes to Dublin thinking they’ll book the hotel on the way up the road. Regardless of the snowy weather, it’s the height of Christmas party season and every hotel is wedged. These stupidity of these two is beyond comprehension.
the people who decide they want to abandon their children and act like dicks do

Reactions: 3
She kept going on about the hundreds of people that were at her stand yesterday but on the story she posted, there was no one, repeat, NOT ONE PERSON at her stand. There were people at other stands, but not one buying Charlene’s Chinese tat from Ali Express
The stall in dundrum is a ghost town. The head plan pop up is always thronged

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Had to unfollow and block her, can’t stand her screechy head constantly on my feed. The video of her and Niamh was the last straw, two absolute doses.

Reactions: 5
Had to unfollow and block her, can’t stand her screechy head constantly on my feed. The video of her and Niamh was the last straw, two absolute doses.
They come across as very immature…like you wouldn’t take them serious at all…

another day away, another day away from her kids... Easy to have kids when you arnt the one raising them. She's more like an aunt given the little time she spends with them

Wrong on so many levels 🤦‍♀️

Dear Santa,
For Christmas, Chaz would like a stylist and a personal trainer.
Thank you 🎅
That outfit was herrondus!! the jacket doesn't suit the top or the jeans and the jeans don't suit her makes her hips look huge

Reactions: 2