Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
This made me laugh….”on the way to Penneys” 🤣 Chavy Chaz must have missed the class on brand positioning 🤣

I’d be ripping with that pink monstrosity outside my store if I was Dune or Rituals.

My mother bought me the serum and night cream as a gift and I actually really like them 😳 agree they are much too expensive though. Any recommendations for more affordable skin care? Particularly a night cream and a serum
Ameliorate…smells great too! Plus fragrance free options!

Attachments

Moohoomoo

Chatty Member
Would love to know what happened too…they both announced online makeup classes around the same time in lockdown so maybe that was it 🤷‍♀️ Sandra Gillen is certainly not as wholesome as she lets on & doesn’t practice what she preaches with all her “be kind”
that makes 2 of them

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Charlene was wearing a small in all the savida dresses 😜 😉
Possibly the most tragic reel ever. The dresses were awful, all of them.

Moohoomoo

Chatty Member
She got out of bed the wrong side today. that was a bit of a blow up for someone who says she doesn't care of peoples opinions 🤣

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She’s a fake stuck up bitch, face like thunder on her any time I see her and then all smiles and love and positivity to instagram.. couldn’t be any further from the real her
It’s Toxic Positivity. An unhealthy coping mechanism employed by narcissists 👍

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I feel she really had such notions about herself - she thinks she is Steve jobs going around the place
She has serious notions. You’d swear she’s running a multinational empire and not a face cream business that employs a handful of her friends.
---
You should see her in real life you will hear her screeching before you see her
Ain’t that the truth…and when you do see she all you see is how bad her teeth look…

Turmeric123

VIP Member
What I'd like to know is how is she getting gifted weekends away with her family?
I think the price point on the new skincare is too high for an unknown brand
Its almost the same price as my clarins night cream - a well know international brand around years
The new Sculpted By Aimee Hyaluronic serum will be quite the blow for Ella and Jo's hero product. Priced at a fraction of the price and refillable providing a further saving. I will definitely be giving it a go.
I'll definitely be trying this too 10 euro cheaper for the first bottle not sure yet how much cheaper rhe refills are
I say on someone's story today the pink headband is 10 euro 🤣 you can get similar in penneys for 2 euro or a euro on Ali Express

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
jesus such an amount of self praise. Nobody cares Charlene 5k is pretty basic! she must have been shockingly unfit for all the personal training she's said she's done
5k is a warm up. And no amount of running will change Chazzas body composition…she short and fat. End of. She’s trying to be the same as Beggy battle with the odd bit of training to see if it sticks for the gram. But it won’t because during the winter months these bitches will be wrapped up in their winter woolies afraid to take on the elements.

When she was on holidays she was posting about her runs. If she only did 5k for the first time today what was she doing before? Such an unbelievable dick head.

Last edited: