Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whocarez

VIP Member
Soo the best part was driving and videoing her kids... i dont care if it was slow or in a carpark... a carpark that always has someone walking through it... A phone shouldnt be in use while the car is on EVER!

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
What was all that whining about this evening. She got sick…big deal Chazza…it happens. We all work, we’re all busy. What a freakin dose…

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
that was my first thought. there is a pair of them wouldn't mind if it was a nice style but it's bland like their personalities
So true. But I have noticed with Chaz recently that she copying the other borefest more and more and not even in a subtle way…it’s very obvious!

Clarision

Mean to also not blank out the senders profile
I don't agree at all but I'm not trying to force you to agree with my opinion either but I think if you send something or write something (even on here) you should be able to stand by it but especially if you send something to a person with a public page be prepared for that to be shared.
I would be absolutely livid if an employee used my insta page to be sending such msgs to an influencer and tbh if that's the employer themselves they should know better than to be using their professional page for such silly msgs.
To sum up I actually agree with her.

magicmoonbeam42

Check out It's The Charlene Show on her Instagram page oh it's comedy gold at its best one voice clip she's in a kids play centre and she's says send tea and help🤣🤣

Whereswendy

I don't mind the room tbh, would love to have a room like that in my house all to myself, no fear of it happening any time soon though🤣 I think it suits her style with the vintage feel. In my opinion it would look better if it was designed with silver instead of gold. The gold makes it look very dark and cramped. The silver would be much brighter and airy.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Is she begging for a cleaning company to come out and clean her grout? Does she not have one if those handheld steam cleaners? 🤦‍♀️

Ailte

VIP Member
Charlene was wearing a small in all the savida dresses 😜 😉
Possibly the most tragic reel ever. The dresses were awful, all of them.
Like what is she like … she s just not a small! Im not a small but I’m smaller than her and I’d be a medium! These huns and their shite!