Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It still baffles me she’s the age she is, I’d have had her down for early 40’s, looks like an old one and goes on like one too.
Her trying so hard to be a real Lady!! realistically trying to be something shes not. shes the same hairstyle nearly as my granny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her trying so hard to be a real Lady!! realistically trying to be something shes not. shes the same hairstyle nearly as my granny 🤣
She is no lady, I've heard the rough end of her tongue in a shop one day...needless to say I unfollowed as did others.

Reactions: 2
Pure laziness still giving her 3 year old a bottle at bedtime, is that normal? I thought all bottles are finished around 1year old because it's so bad for thier teeth.

The blow drying of the hair 🙄
Gas empty hairspray just put it in the bin and move on
😴

Reactions: 1
Yip, still washing her face..with a spritz spritz here and a spritz spritz there. Here a spritz there a spritz everywhere a flipping spritz spritz! 😴😴😴 💤I've seen finer "mists" coming out of a power hose!
I got her hydrating spray and it drowns you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
anyone see shes losing followers today on social blade. well 20 but still people seeing the light 🎊

Reactions: 3
Looking different lately can’t put my finger on it
Any opinions on the glamshamrock?
think she can come across aggressive at times

😂😂😂 look at me minding my own children 🙄

I agree. It's not right exposing innocent children on Instagram with so many strangers eyes watching. In fairness she doesn't go overboard sharing her children like some of the other influencers. Probably because her sister usually has them😅 off topic but I unfollowed Michelle fox for that reason. Constantly sharing pics and videos of poppy every second of the day. Some she was wearing only a nappy in. I know most people are normal but you read about so many sickos out there too and all it takes is one to get there hand on a photo for it to end up on some dodgy site. Just doesn't bear thinking about 😪
Off topic but is there a thread for michelle fox? Any chance one could be set up?

Reactions: 3
Off topic but is there a thread for michelle fox? Any chance one could be set up?
Don't see any thread for her. Havng a clue how to start one sorry. I actually really like Michelle just unfollowed because of the oversharing of sensitive images of poppy.

Don't see any thread for her. Havng a clue how to start one sorry. I actually really like Michelle just unfollowed because of the oversharing of sensitive images of poppy.
Totally agree. There should be a law against it. Children have no way of consenting to that amount of exposure. Can’t make up my mind if I like her or not though I have to say I thought she came across as a total airhead the other day boasting about how she got 10k steps done that day & wondering out loud how others manage it 🙄 try workingon a hospital ward for 12 hours

I unfollowed Michelle Fox too because of this. Poor Poppy was on nearly every day! Does she have her own thread on this??
Would love to see a thread on Michelle. I’d say she’d love it herself too 🤣

Last edited:
Really the hot tools video cringe worthy I must of saw 10 different floggers advtiseing thse this week than herself had to get in there she’s as fake as duck this one content is very bad thse days with them all the have nuthn to offer none of the floggers terry am void with a fringe and Sarah Burke flappy fannny on about a wedding that never happened all because of her last year and she’s still on about it lord give me strength with thse floggers there like a pack of school kids on a play ground more so than grown ass women 😂😂

I personally cant believe she is only 30 I fought she was in her 40s, her style/ clothes and how she comes across is very dated

Reactions: 5
I personally cant believe she is only 30 I fought she was in her 40s, her style/ clothes and how she comes across is very dated
Sorry now but I’m in my 40s and even I think I she dresses like an oul wan! Maybe I’m mutton dressed as lamb mind you😂