Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlene definitely anounced her course after sandra and Laura. I remember, as soon as laura announced hers, Charlene came on ranting about how she has had so many idea in the pipeline but never got around to it. Did you know she was a mum of 2 and has 2 businesses? 🙄she obv felt left behind when the others went online, especially when she seen the €€€€€'s Laura's course was cashing in. Don't think Charlenes courses had anywhere near the same response. I did heard her courses are great though, very informative not just tutorials that they where putting out for free pre-covid.

Vaguely rember Charlene talking about a fall out that happened after the Iceland trip. Not sure who that was about, maybe Sandra? Herself and Laura have definitely distanced themselves from Sandra in the last few years what ever happened.
I wouldn't want to be friends with someone like her she has a horrible look in her eyes. So unhappy always moaning and giving off I unfollowed Sandra a while back she's not a nice person. I probably don't belong here because you all seem to not like Charlene even though you all follow her? I like Charlene I think she's really helpful and has always answered any q I've asked sending me videos on how to do things i ask yes she's a mum and business to run but always seems to take time for me anyway.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't want to be friends with someone like her she has a horrible look in her eyes. So unhappy always moaning and giving off I unfollowed Sandra a while back she's not a nice person. I probably don't belong here because you all seem to not like Charlene even though you all follow her? I like Charlene I think she's really helpful and has always answered any q I've asked sending me videos on how to do things i ask yes she's a mum and business to run but always seems to take time for me anyway.
Your right you probably don't belong here then hun. Maybe your have had good experience with her or maybe you just can't see through her game playing. Another option is that maybe you are Charlene herself, creeping on her own thread here🤣👋

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Your right you probably don't belong here then hun. Maybe your have had good experience with her or maybe you just can't see through her game playing. Another option is that maybe you are Charlene herself, creeping on her own thread here🤣👋
my thoughts exactly 😂😂😂 it was the mum and business that got me. Hi Charlene 😂

Reactions: 2
LMAO 🤣 I don't mind having a good witch if there was something to witch about so why don't you give me something and maybe you'll let me back into your club 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have to agree about Charlene I always found her really nice and I like following her shes always been really helpful with questions. One thing I like about her is there are so little ads or sponsored content. Anyone she works with are business shes used and mentioned for years like Note etc.

I cant cope with the likes of LauraB who always was so honest and gave great tips and reviews but now every single thing she holds up is an ad.

I have to agree about Charlene I always found her really nice and I like following her shes always been really helpful with questions. One thing I like about her is there are so little ads or sponsored content. Anyone she works with are business shes used and mentioned for years like Note etc.

I cant cope with the likes of LauraB who always was so honest and gave great tips and reviews but now every single thing she holds up is an ad.
I bet she only wishes she had all them ads too. if she was sent the stuff she would be the same😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Exactly, its not for the lack of trying. She just doesn't have the same type of followering.

I have noticed she has come down off her high horse since tins thread went live, just proves the point that she puts on whatever show will win her popularity. The current persona includes "your daily psychiatrist, love yourself, treat yourself you are the centre of the whole universe guru". Barf!!! 💩 Have you ever seen anyone treat themselves aswell as Princess treats herself 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

Give her time...they all fall for it eventually

Reactions: 2
Is there any thread about Sandra gillen....I do see her about in town....thinking she's high and mighty in her merc.....she's been outside her 5k alot of the time

Reactions: 3
It still baffles me she’s the age she is, I’d have had her down for early 40’s, looks like an old one and goes on like one too.

Reactions: 3
It still baffles me she’s the age she is, I’d have had her down for early 40’s, looks like an old one and goes on like one too.
She isn’t progressing. Her following is minimal
Compared to others who started after her. This job on the today show is her driving from mayo to cork like it’s more ‘ nothing else going on’ than actually it being an amazing offer for her.. they’ve had everyone on like. She’s frumpy for her age & the skin care stuff is boring at this point. What has she really outside of Ella & Jo career wise ? Laura B has definitely replaced her for bridal popularity. They all seem to be moving away from physically doing make up I know we’ve had covid but I think long after this none of them will be in your house doing your make up! Many of them in 5 years time will need a real job & have little to put on the CV for this time frame