Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither can I. She’s an absolute dose.
She’s been steadily buying followers recently for both herself and Ella and Jo. Her engagement rate is 0.99% so it’s hard to see how someone with such poor engagement is gaining new followers. Ella and Jo engagement rate is 0.3%.

Chaz thinks she’s fooling the public with her bullshit, but she’s not.

Reactions: 3
Didnt she just do it up last year or the year before 🤔 isnt it the second kitchen she put in the house, didnt like the first one. Im nearly sure but i stand corrected?

Reactions: 1
Didnt she just do it up last year or the year before 🤔 isnt it the second kitchen she put in the house, didnt like the first one. Im nearly sure but i stand corrected?
She's spent an obscene amount of money redoing a new house. no doubt whatever this is is going to be horrible also. Easy to have a new car a big house and redo big things every year when your selling cheap shite at premium prices.

Reactions: 2
Hopefully she’ll get rid of that horrendous pink couch and the gold accent furniture…it’s like a nursing home. Not to mention the state of her drive. It’s not a very nice house but the telegraph posts out the front are a complete deal breaker.

While the special needs comment is offensive.... Niamh is as much of a witch as Charlene is

While the special needs comment is offensive.... Niamh is as much of a witch as Charlene is
The special needs comment wasn’t meant literally I’m sure.

Did they manage to hire a MD with 5+ years experience for €60k-€80k?

Thought not 🤣🤣

The special needs comment wasn’t meant literally I’m sure.

Did they manage to hire a MD with 5+ years experience for €60k-€80k?

Thought not 🤣🤣
No I don't think it was. She's still a witch. The pair of them out & about together are constantly overheard bitching about their staff!

Reactions: 2
No I don't think it was. She's still a witch. The pair of them out & about together are constantly overheard bitching about their staff!
Wow. That’s not surprising. I’d say it’s a toxic workplace…don’t be fooled by the team lunches and days away.