Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xhloe

If it is I’d love to know where they get it from it looks perfect 🤣

Places like Saramart have amazing replicas (search for links on tiktok). Influencers do hauls from there and the gear comes all boxed. My sis recently got some bits off there and it is really good quality.

That aside, how are they affording the luxury home, kitchen renos, holidays?? even if their clothes etc are fake, the lifestyle is still expensive!

Reactions: 5

pommynoir

VIP Member
What r they like with no filters beaut

If I’m being honest I think it’s these poshys that keep these fashion houses going lol
I only saw Chardonnay from behind but her sister was really pretty. It’s funny, there are SO MANY travellers here at the minute but you can tell the “poshys” a mile away… although they are all buying off the looky looky men 👀 😉

• Haha

LAE83

Chardonnay is very self obsessed, massively. She clearly thinks a lot of herself so quite strange she’s just stopped posting stories & posts

ellecwe

I had to unfollow her, she constant heavily filtered photos & she still looks like a horse!

I met her once out shopping , she’s very plain looking girl .

Question, why do they always celebrate & get presents before an occasion? All the travelling community seem to do it. Posting presents days/weeks before the event.
I really don’t know where they get all their money from, even for the cars & houses as presuming the ‘designer’ goods are quality copies
[/QUOTE]
This is because to say you had it first . There’s only so many designer item that are popular among travellers so to have it first means you copied me kind of thing .
most of them are real . Like girls were posting there valetines one the 10/11 February just to get in first .

Longgtimelurker

VIP Member
Ohh yess..Ive been waiting!

So what do we think of her? Apart from the fact she loves to show off!

Last edited:

AngelBabes

VIP Member
how do they afford their lifestyle? she’s 22? im mid 30s scrimping along with 50p til payday lol
Looking at your profile picture, are you a fellow beaut? Fuck knows how they can afford their lifestyle! 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s frustrating when none of them seem to have a ‘legit’ job and paying their taxes! I think that most of them don’t even complete secondary school education. 🤔

blubelle

Courtney smith.. I dunno about her she’s the most untraveller person that I’ve ever seen ( I know that isn’t a word but couldn’t think of one that isn’t offensive) your telling me she went with Henry Simmons and they never shared a room? Fs he had threesoms with Mia sully 😂. Plus she’s had a few boyfriends - I’m surprised Courtney’s boyfriend hasnt provided a ring yet since they all marry very young

• Haha

mary11

We call our mother and father in laws aunt and uncle as a sign of respect very common amongs english travellers

nicalibres

VIP Member
I could be wrong so any travellers feel free to correct me but I don’t think they place the same value on mainstream education as wider society. Like, not being able to spell just wouldn’t be something they’d think was an issue. Plus concerns about outside influences which could have wider implications on traveller culture as a whole. I’m speaking in general obviously, not all travellers are the same. I worked with one who finished school and was super intelligent but her main goal in life was to get married and have kids. I think they just have different values and cultural norms which ultimately as non-travellers, we might not agree with or understand.

• Wow

Curly

VIP Member
Weddings are expensive anyways but these make normal weddings look so cheap
My wedding was probably in the region of 20-30K and it was a big affair but these weddings make mines look like a wee church tea party 🤣🤣
I love seeing all the weddings and what they wear, decor, hair etc

• Haha

JRH2022

Chatty Member
I called it 🙋🏻‍♀️🤣 once the news gets out she will be posting pics with the caption ‘visiting outfit’ 🤣
I deffo think you’re right! I feel like she’s the type to not even mention it tho because she likes to keep this perception of a perfect life. like the only way we’ll know is if something comes out in the papers or something ??

• Heart

JRH2022

Chatty Member
No sign of him stood next to the birthday display wonder if he’s back in the young offenders 🤣

• Haha