Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseynora21

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t know how these girls (travellers in general) look good all the time and their kids are pristine and their houses are spotless! Hard work that!

Reactions: 6

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Crystal smith is one that broke ‘norms’ shes in higher education and her partners a non traveller, she runs a page for travellers with mental health etc her parents are supportive but she gets a lot of hate from travellers saying she isnt one…. Despite living in a caravan before etc shes super sweet
When you read the name briefly and you think you’re reading ‘Crystal Meth!’ 🙈

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
And a new piece of either lalique or Villari don’t forget beaut 😂
Yeah or the Waterford Crystal! I buy that shite for my nanny (although to be fair at my wedding Mr Ps family asked him if my lot were travellers so perhaps I’m tackier than I realise 👀 🤣)

• Haha

AngelBabes

VIP Member
She’s reading here and if he was there she would post him. He’s defo been locked up or arrested at least, hope all her designer shit it worth his dodgy dealings ✌🏽
I tell you lass, he’s on a school trip for the week! He gives me the ick! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Cci

I get that they are well off but even those that that mega rich don't constantly spend money like its water!! Definitely something shady with these lot

AngelBabes

VIP Member
You see them having a few drinks but I think it's only with their men or on one of the big ladies nights
The ladies nights sounds like a ball to me. Dressed up no men my idea of heaven 🤣🤣
My God, I have a few drinks every night when I get home from work to wind down. 🙈 Yes, their ladies nights does sound great but when are they ever not dressed up, they’re always pristine! 🥰

Walnutss

VIP Member
Are travelers big drinkers? You don’t really see the ladies drinking? 🤔
You see them having a few drinks but I think it's only with their men or on one of the big ladies nights
The ladies nights sounds like a ball to me. Dressed up no men my idea of heaven 🤣🤣

pommynoir

VIP Member
They must be pretty skint their trailer is TINY, also how would you sit with that tree in the middle of your sofa?

thought that was a pair of knickers on the oven 😳😂

361EED0F-7CAC-4D2F-82BD-187375D9129E.jpeg

• Haha