Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

higos827

Crystal smith is one that broke ‘norms’ shes in higher education and her partners a non traveller, she runs a page for travellers with mental health etc her parents are supportive but she gets a lot of hate from travellers saying she isnt one…. Despite living in a caravan before etc shes super sweet

• Sad
Reactions: 5

JRH2022

Chatty Member
I’m soooo glad I’ve finally found a tread on Chardonnay!
I had to unfollow her, she constant heavily filtered photos & she still looks like a horse! Now, I’m no oil painting but I don’t pretend to be!
The constant showing off is just so much… who exactly is she ‘influencing’ ?!
I follow Elizabeth& her sisters & they aren’t as half showy off.
Question, why do they always celebrate & get presents before an occasion? All the travelling community seem to do it. Posting presents days/weeks before the event.
I really don’t know where they get all their money from, even for the cars & houses as presuming the ‘designer’ goods are quality copies
I’m assuming and this could be wrong is because they’re always on holiday / away for occasions and usually the whole community meet up abroad / wherever they’re going. Last year she went to dubai for Xmas so got her presents early as did some of her friends that she met up with out there. And I’m sure she was in marbella for her birthday, so got them before the occasion again?? And the same for Christmas, spent in Tenerife. Maybe it’s just so they can take them with them lol not completely sure though.

Roofing business? He would need to be roofing the whole country to be as “well off”. These boys are into everythinggggggg. I think Chardonnay sells Doberman puppies and her “sunglasses” business

The young girls all got married the same year! The girls father pays for the weddings? Surely they’ve millions stashed! You’d need too 😂😂
I know and those weddings probably cost hundreds of thousands each because they were so lavish!
elizabeths husband must have some legit form of business as mentioned previously on here their new house looks like a mortgage / new build home on a new build estate rather than a self build.

Reactions: 4

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Off on holiday again today. Wonder where to this time? Anyone else think she’s been very quiet on both accounts since she got back from Auz

Roryx1

She posted on her story yesterday that celebrating Halloween is evil and demonic…with a “I love Jesus” sticker🫢

• Haha

blubelle

I thought Sinead and Chardonnay fell out because Chardonnay didn’t ask her to be a bridesmaid. Sinead’s husband is beautifullllllllllllll

Curly

VIP Member
Her life seems boring to us but it’s just the life of the vast majority of traveller women, they don’t know any different, they haven’t experienced anything different, all the women around them do the exact same thing, they’ve been told as children to expect and prepare for this sort of stepford wife behaviour.

Honestly I think it also depends on how you view it, the woman do get fully taken care of by their husbands financially so they’re expected to run the home/raise any kids exclusively with no pressure to get a job. There’s a lot of non-traveller women who would love this sort of arrangement but financially it just wouldn’t work out for most couples. It’s very old school but I don’t think that’s necessarily a bad thing. The only problem I have with travellers is getting divorced as a woman is a big no no so they’re socially forced to stay with cheating and/or abusive husbands in certain situations.

I also think a lot of traveller women get pregnant young too because 1. It’s expected of them 2. They probably get bored to an extent doing the same thing everyday themselves.
I would love to be financially secure enough to not work. Totally old fashioned but I would love to stay at home, cleaning cooking looking after children etc. unfortunately for us at this moment it isn’t feasible so I would just love to know how this young couple afford it.
the whole travelling culture fascinates me

noseynora21

Chatty Member
she is keeping his profile very very low though!!
And I said before why does he look so Fucking rough …he still looks like the milky bar kid but god an older rough unshaven I’m on the run version 😂
Looks like he’s been squatting in the outback for weeks on end doesn’t he?!

• Haha

NigellaBites

Ooooh ok. I thought Anita was Elizabeth’s aunt! There’s so many of them 🤣
Anita Hartley (Chardonnay’s & Jason’s Mam) is the sister of Louise Young (Mam of Anita Cunningham, Elizabeth Smith, TigerLilly, Sinead and the others)
Her other sister Charlene is married to Tom Hartley Junior who is also first cousin’s with Jason Hartley Senior (Father of Chardonnay and Jason Junior)

• Heart

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
As a fellow boob job girlie she’s 100% had them done. Mine sat really far up my chest for the first few months until they dropped a little bit😅 I know a lot of people are anti-surgery but it was a massive insecurity of mine and I’ve felt soooo much better since

mary11

I dont know if theres any traveller girls on here if there are do many get plastic surgery as they dont seem to talk about it? Is it taboo ?
Nah its normal actually getting filler is like getting your lips done and surgery is quite common for us now xxx