Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
Yeah or the Waterford Crystal! I buy that shite for my nanny (although to be fair at my wedding Mr Ps family asked him if my lot were travellers so perhaps I’m tackier than I realise 👀 🤣)
This is hilarious 🤣 I’m mixed and my grandparents and family on my mothers side were travellers (RIP) and my man always teases me and my tacky traveller taste 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

MissTeddy

VIP Member
That really doesn’t make any fucking sense to me. How can rules apply to one and not the other? I don’t have children but if I did, an education would be a main priority for them. Why do these travelers not get an education? 🤔
I couldnt agree more but I think the authorities often tiptoe around traveller communities for fear of being labelled prejudice or something.

• Wow

nicalibres

VIP Member
So glad I found this thread! I honestly don’t mind Chardonnay but what in the creosote is her foundation all about?? Is it filters or is she actually using a shade that’s 20 times too dark for her? It’s pure jarring

• Haha

blubelle

I am so fascinated by Chardonnay and her family!. They are all travellers obviously but she has cousins (Young family) I believe they are on her mums side of the family.. anyway there is 7/8 sisters in that family - the 3 eldest are married but I am so fascinated in how they afford everything they have! How do you dress 8 children in designer head to toe? All the husbands seem to have money also. Travellers only really mix with their family members/ other travellers

Gem27

Just found this post I saw them in Tenerife too, don’t think everything is real either because they were in the underground shopping centre of our hotel in the lucky lucky Chinese shop

• Haha
  • Wow

RC12

I’m sorry but WTF is going on with her lip liner 😳 think it looks terrible
D562A993-717B-4409-88B6-7215D9777AC4.png

• Wow
  • Sick

laynelo_

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if her husbands making a living off ripping off people either, especially if her stuff is genuine. I don’t think any of her Hermes Birkins or Kelly’s are real though, they aren’t bags you can buy off the shelf. They range from 8-40k and that’s the ‘cheaper’ one second hand!

• Wow
I don't like the way Chardonnay poses / pulls that weird face in her pictures however her home and wardrobe is amazing !!

• Haha

nichew

VIP Member
Do you think even the men are sharing the same pair of shoes too? 🤣 The dad wearing socks with the shared boat shoes! 🤦🏼‍♀️ There is no denying Louise (mum) and her three eldest daughters are stunning! 😍🔥😍 I wonder if they all had their boob jobs carried out by the same plastic surgeon? 🤔
The mam looked a lot rougher before she discovered filters! Her and her sister Anita have a side profile like Roland rat if caught off guard 😂

What do you mean please beaut? 💋 I’ve been looking back on cunty chops’ threads reminiscing about the good old TL days. 😭 xxx
its Mainly Courtney smith who does them on her bday but I’m sure these have as well 2 min I’ll see if I can find a pic for u beaut

All the traveller girls on insta seem to do a birthday table 🤣 like Courtney Smith who has themed ones
😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Has she had a recent boob job?
OMG yes! 1 million percent she has had a boob job, She went all quiet for the most of October and then she just reappeared. 👀 I noticed the other day since she’s now showing off her new bangers at every opportunity. I took some screenshots and forgot to post them. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She now matches most of the travelers and they must all go to the same surgeon. 🙄
IMG_4898.jpeg
IMG_4899.jpeg
IMG_4900.jpeg
IMG_4901.jpeg
IMG_5008.jpeg
IMG_5009.jpeg

Last edited:

Caughtredhanded

She definitely reads here anyways as when I mentioned a while back on this thread that she lives on her husbands parents land and I mentioned roughly where it was she changed her bio to say Edinburgh 😂😂 but she had since taken it out…

• Haha

Zaggerzoo

One of my friends at high school was a traveller, she joined in year 10 and just didn’t have a clue bless her. Was bottom class for everything but was really much lower than that, had lots of support to try help her but what was more concerning was her lack of common sense, no sense of danger etc. She went missing multiple times with random men that she fell in love with, if a stranger told her they had puppies in their van or whatever she 100% would go with them like a little child. Absolutely stunning girl with such a pure kind heart, she got pregnant at 16 and left school a few months before we all finished and is now 25 with 5 beautiful children which are her world but it’s all so strange yet interesting to me with travellers.

• Heart
  • Wow

laynelo_

VIP Member
She’s set her profile to private when it was public for the longest time, definitely not suspicious at all…

• Wow

laynelo_

VIP Member
Yeah traveller families don’t like their kids mixing with non-traveller people (aka country people or gorjas) so they remove them from school usually before high school as we are seen as a bad influence, especially for girls. By that age the boys are usually working with their dads and uncles and girls are helping their mums with cleaning/cooking/childcare.

Obviously there’s some exceptions and there are loads of travellers that have friendships/marry out their community but generally speaking they are strict in that they don’t want their kids mingling with regular people. Some wealthier travellers do get their kids a tutor for their senior schooling. If they do get any qualifications it’s usually within trades. On the whole though, given the fact that most of the jobs done by the males are labour and women aren’t expected to work, education really isn’t a priority. Hence the poor spelling that is rampant among them.

They are very traditional in that they are to only be married to one person in their life with majority of them are very staunch Catholics (and will only leave the home when they are married), so obviously sex outside is very much forbidden alongside divorce and if a woman is getting cheated on she’s just expected to get on with it, even more so if she has kids with him. The boys usually have a lot more freedom than the girls, who are seen as sneakier and less truthful than boys unfortunately.

• Sad

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Find it so weird how some of the Young family (sinead Dolan, Elizabeth Smith, Anita Cunningham) had their weddings in trumps hotel and support trump considering they are travellers 🤢🤢 Elizabeth’s latest story is actually with trump!

• Sick
  • Wow