Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommynoir

VIP Member
I’m being very cynical but I still don’t believe he’s there. I think she’s reading here. Happy to be proven wrong Chardonnay. Take a pic of him hugging a koala on the beach!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
The bride was stunning! I quite liked Chardonnay’s dress 🫣 but her little mans continues to look Amish with that weird neck beard.

I loved Anita’s reception dress as well.
Anita looked nice. I’ve realised who Chardonnay reminds me of and it’s Stacey Solomon. They’re both quite horsey looking 🤣🫣

• Haha

noseynora21

Chatty Member
She’s reading here and if he was there she would post him. He’s defo been locked up or arrested at least, hope all her designer shit it worth his dodgy dealings ✌🏽

• Haha

Longgtimelurker

VIP Member
How about ‘beying?’ There should be some kind of law that children should be educated until they’re 16 and choose to do what they want afterwards. This is proof that an education is needed. One word that totally pisses me off is ‘gawguss.’ 🙄
It pisses me off when they call everything ‘handsome’ 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Her latest tiktok showing her home and you can see her valentines card on the table she didn’t get him one because he’s clearly not there 🤣

• Haha

nichew

VIP Member
I don’t know this girl but I get massive ‘mean girl’ vibes from her. She has no real friends outside of family it seems but have read on here that’s normal in their culture. Her husband gives me the ICK! He looks like a 13 year old boy and she looks like a 40 year old woman! The make up and tan is too much and her ‘designer’ stuff is vile in my opinion.
youd Think with all the money they have and the trying to portray perfection they’d both get their noses sorted

• Haha

Thetruth123

VIP Member
she is keeping his profile very very low though!!
And I said before why does he look so Fucking rough …he still looks like the milky bar kid but god an older rough unshaven I’m on the run version 😂

JRH2022

Chatty Member
It kills me how she takes like a pic of every angle when she gets something new even these flowers 😭

• Haha

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Chardz and her boy groom! Sorry Jesse hun but that bum fluff doesn’t make you look any older or more masculine. 🤣

D9AC915B-20DC-4FE5-A8C3-5D84CCB09129.jpeg

• Haha

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
I follow loads of traveller girls I find them fascinating , the selfie videos of them (badly) lip syncing lifting one of their legs up , pointing at the camera and running their fingers through their hair , always at the tanning shop , always saying their fat and uploading Chinese takeaways , massive bars of chocolate and red bull , happy birthday tables designer goods galore , “I love heem” story posts , handsome day to clean with a pic of a leather and a bucket …oh I do find them so fascinating 😂😂😂😂😂
Dead at the handsome day to clean 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha