Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LAE83

I love when the traveller girls post all of their birthday presents and seeing what they’ve got! Not a fan of all that Villari stuff they all love though. Chardonnay looks really pretty in the reel on her insta with her cake.

edit: did anyone see Chloe khan wishing her a happy birthday? What an odd pairing those two would make🤣
I presumed she was paid to wish her a happy birthday. I bet they admire her figure 🤮
---
I can’t believe she’s only 21😮😮😮 she looks a lot older
If you see an unfiltered picture she looks like a horse!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

noseynora21

Chatty Member
Wonder if they are having marital issues. Could explain the constant need to upload her wedding photos.
The vibe she’s giving off I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s gone to prison for being dodgy or something 🤣

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
100% he’s not there no video or post of what they done, just the flowers that one of his sisters ordered on his behalf 😂

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
Her life seems boring to us but it’s just the life of the vast majority of traveller women, they don’t know any different, they haven’t experienced anything different, all the women around them do the exact same thing, they’ve been told as children to expect and prepare for this sort of stepford wife behaviour.

Honestly I think it also depends on how you view it, the woman do get fully taken care of by their husbands financially so they’re expected to run the home/raise any kids exclusively with no pressure to get a job. There’s a lot of non-traveller women who would love this sort of arrangement but financially it just wouldn’t work out for most couples. It’s very old school but I don’t think that’s necessarily a bad thing. The only problem I have with travellers is getting divorced as a woman is a big no no so they’re socially forced to stay with cheating and/or abusive husbands in certain situations.

I also think a lot of traveller women get pregnant young too because 1. It’s expected of them 2. They probably get bored to an extent doing the same thing everyday themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

blubelle

Roofing business? He would need to be roofing the whole country to be as “well off”. These boys are into everythinggggggg. I think Chardonnay sells Doberman puppies and her “sunglasses” business

The young girls all got married the same year! The girls father pays for the weddings? Surely they’ve millions stashed! You’d need too 😂😂

• Haha

hillbillycraig

Her and Elizabeth smith confuse me, they are the same people just with different hair colours🤣 they seem like nice girls (seem stuck up as fuck though)

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
I’ve got no idea who you’re taking about but why should Adele be ashamed for going on holiday with her (ex) boyfriend? The majority of these travelers are not educated and don’t pay anything into the system yet they’re protected…why?
Doesn’t she mean shamed in traveller community? Because she’s no longer a virgin (assuming) traveller traditions have nothing to do with their tax status or level of education I’m not sure how you have linked the two 🤣

laynelo_

VIP Member
Elizabeth’s house is gorgeous but those butterfly blinds need burned🔥

also very obvious Chardonnays had lip fillers even though I’m sure she denies it. I guess those veneers she has in also makes her lips stick out more🤔

• Haha

AngelBabes

VIP Member
As a fellow boob job girlie she’s 100% had them done. Mine sat really far up my chest for the first few months until they dropped a little bit😅 I know a lot of people are anti-surgery but it was a massive insecurity of mine and I’ve felt soooo much better since
You literally cannot deny she’s had them done, even Stevie Wonder can vouch for it.

• Haha

Roryx1

The showing off is too much. I always stand by the quote “rich people show off, wealthy people keep it to themselves”. I get that she’s a “influencer” in some sense but the showing off is constant. She acts like she’s such a “lady” but a real lady knows to never leave your bag on the table while eating out😏 Chardonnay has a habit of leaving her Chanel bags on the table and getting a photo of them with her dinner whenever she eats out (which is definitely a few times a week). Not to mention drinking champagne inside Dior on a regular occurrence lol

She doesn’t seem to associate with many people besides her family and very close friends. Probably too posh for anyone else 😂

JRH2022

Chatty Member
She’s home! back to the usual content of cooking tea showing the dishes and doing Jesses washing

• Haha

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Still no updates from Chardonnay but I suppose there isn’t a lot to post if she doesn’t have much cooking or cleaning to do with it just being her there

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
My God, I have a few drinks every night when I get home from work to wind down. 🙈 Yes, their ladies nights does sound great but when are they ever not dressed up, they’re always pristine! 🥰
Sat next to some every morning in tenerife even at breakfast immaculate even the kids perfect mines had been dragged down in her jammies hair not brushed lol

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
Anita looks absolutely gorgeous 😍😍
The bride is also stunning! And actually really natural.
Chardonnay never wows, her outfits always look cheap and tan OTT!

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I really think it’s all for show. I’ve noticed they prioritise holidays and designer items for birthdays/Christmas etc, a lot. I reckon they just spend all their money on that

also someone correct me if I’m wrong (don’t know much about the traveler community), but just from looking at Chardonnay and her relatives it always seems like they’re trying to “one up” each other. Someone got a Dior bag for Christmas, so someone else got a Chanel bag. Then someone else got a Van Cleef bracelet and so on. Same with valentines, someone got 50 red roses, so someone else posts that they got 100 red roses. Sounds exhausting

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
I fucking love a stew but not in may.
---
All she cooks is stew and M&S ready prepared sides with peri chicken.

• Haha