Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Did anyone else think chardonnays dad’s wedding speech was so bizarre? Like he was saying let’s TRY and all have a good time 🤣 it’s a wedding why do you need to ‘try’ unless something happened?

Reactions: 7

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Yeah definitely! I know they’ve borrowed the mums birkins/Kelly’s a few times
Do you think even the men are sharing the same pair of shoes too? 🤣 The dad wearing socks with the shared boat shoes! 🤦🏼‍♀️ There is no denying Louise (mum) and her three eldest daughters are stunning! 😍🔥😍 I wonder if they all had their boob jobs carried out by the same plastic surgeon? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
Is this any relation to her?
I’ve been to his dealership, it’s local to us and there was 1 or 2 we could afford, not the ones that go for millions mind🤣. He looked us up and down and turned his nose up the whole time like we couldn’t afford to be there🤣he even asked my husband if he was sure the car was in his budget🤣🤣🤣🤣 we took our business elsewhere in the end.
Complete wanker and I know a few people that have worked for him have said the same.

Last edited:
  • Haha

nicalibres

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed the atrocious grammar that the girls often have? I’m sorry I know they left school young but imagine spelling “illegal” like that what the fuck 😭
Nah that’s atrocious omg 😂

I’ve noticed most of the travellers I follow get he’s and his the wrong way round, like their caption will be “look at he’s little face his not well”. It’s painful to read.

• Haha

AngelBabes

VIP Member
I know it’s so odd when she totally disappears she’s never done it apart from that time we thought he was in jail 😭
He’s more likely to go to a Young Offenders Institution than jail because he’s not quite old enough for jail just yet! 🤣

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
How about ‘beying?’ There should be some kind of law that children should be educated until they’re 16 and choose to do what they want afterwards. This is proof that an education is needed. One word that totally pisses me off is ‘gawguss.’ 🙄
There is … but apparently the rules don’t apply to everyone 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why is she in “Sydney” and her brother melbourne? Surely they’d have met up.
if she was in Australia, she’d be posting it

whenever she goes on holiday to Dubai, Marbella etc we’re spammed with 200 stories and about 30 feed posts. There’s no chance she’s gone somewhere so exotic and isn’t posting it everywhere

pommynoir

VIP Member
I have yet to come across a traveller who has broken their ‘norms’. I’ve never met someone that went on to get a degree or get a ‘proper’ job outside the trades. I’m not speaking for all obviously but I haven’t seen it myself. I know some people have different values, it’s just interesting to me. Surely not EVERY single person born into the travelling community has that outlook in life?. Personally I’ve always wanted to be a mum from a very young age and would love to stay home from work and look after my children (judge me if you want) so I do understand it’s just surprising I havent met a traveller who has gone on to do something different with their life. Have you guys?
I’m Irish so maybe it’s different, but Hughie Maughan from BB, he’s a gay traveller he’s spoken a lot about his experiences being gay and a traveller, I think he was shunned originally but he has a relationship with his immediate family.

Laura Collins is an British / Irish traveller and women’s rights activist , her mother is too.

Eileen Flynn is an Irish traveller politician and the first traveller to serve in Oireachtas

ive focused on women and a gay man as they are the ones most likely to have less freedom, but did you also know Shayne Wards parents are Irish travellers, and Sean Connerys grand parents!

• Sad

JRH2022

Chatty Member
I love when the traveller girls post all of their birthday presents and seeing what they’ve got! Not a fan of all that Villari stuff they all love though. Chardonnay looks really pretty in the reel on her insta with her cake.

edit: did anyone see Chloe khan wishing her a happy birthday? What an odd pairing those two would make🤣

• Haha

nichew

VIP Member
Yeah, normally when she comes back from anywhere we are subject to an M&S food shop, a dinner for two with ridiculously big portions that clearly neither of them eat, video of her washing machine and pics of a pile of ironing. None of these can be posted as it makes it bait Jessey isn’t there!
And a new piece of either lalique or Villari don’t forget beaut 😂

• Haha