Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god... here goes...

KEIR STARMER. Labour. 😍

Just watching him absolutely dominate Bojo week in week out at PMQs has made me see him in a whole new light.

He is a total RIDE.

... if it’s any use you can, genuinely, find many many Scots men who look and sound exactly like him πŸ˜‚

ps - not being bad towards Scots, I am one. Capaldi honestly reminds me of 80% of guys here.
Oh my god. YES! 😍 he is a total babe.
I’ve also got it bad over Jurgen Klopp 😍❀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Had anyone put Andrew Scott. Loved him as Moriarty in Sherlock but as hot priest he had me wishing I could attend confessional. He was so bleeping hot

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sanjeev Bhaskar. Slightly.

I think I've become my alter ego! Although Cassie didn't fancy Sunni, it was the other war around.

unforgotten-s3-bts-sanjeev-bhaskar-3200x1800-1.jpg

Reactions: 2
I seem to have a crush on the MUA Robert Welsh.

He's a gay man and totally not my typical type at all, but I fancy him, I think he is absolutely gorgeous. If I could turn him I would. His twin doesn't seem to have the same appeal. Brad Mundo would so be my type if I was a gay male as well!

Jake Wood 😍
I totally second this.

I also have a thing for 6ix9ine. He's strange and again like Robert Welsh, not my usual type but there is something I find sexy about him and I honestly cant put my finger on what.

Professor Green is a bit of a snack too.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.