Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading this before I actually have any coffee in my system, but I'll pick my brains and trawl through my books to see if I can find anything. Although he did get the nickname "Anteater' due to his excellent oral skills. πŸ˜‰
Speaking of that nickname.. 😜🀣🀣
I just came across one comment about john saying his biggest turn on was when the woman would walk on by and didn't aknowledge him, then he would chase her and say 'it's on'.. You learn something new about john every dayπŸ€­πŸ˜† by the way, you know that site "who dated who".. They've listed there Nastassja Kinski, Britt Ekland, Diane Lane and Kim Cattrall as john's dates..I didn't find any info on google about any of that.. Also somewhere Elizabeth Hurley is mentioned.. Do you maybe know something more about it, if you remember anything about them from 80s? Because google gives nothing.. I suppose if they would have been true, those were some short time flings..
Edit: oh so you're Simon girl actually.. But don't worry, we're all duran girls anyway, so it's all good😊😍 yes, Si saw it before all of usπŸ˜„

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Speaking of that nickname.. 😜🀣🀣
I just came across one comment about john saying his biggest turn on was when the woman would walk on by and didn't aknowledge him, then he would chase her and say 'it's on'.. You learn something new about john every dayπŸ€­πŸ˜† by the way, you know that site "who dated who".. They've listed there Nastassja Kinski, Britt Ekland, Diane Lane and Kim Cattrall as john's dates..I didn't find any info on google about any of that.. Also somewhere Elizabeth Hurley is mentioned.. Do you maybe know something more about it, if you remember anything about them from 80s? Because google gives nothing.. I suppose if they would have been true, those were some short time flings..
Edit: oh so you're Simon girl actually.. But don't worry, we're all duran girls anyway, so it's all good😊😍
I've been a JT girl since I first clapped eyes on him(March 5th, 1981; yes I'm old). Le Bon is a close second, though.

I know for a fact that John once made out on Concord with Grace Jones. The song 'Looking For A New Love' by Jody Watley was allegedly written by her when John broke up with her.

The one ex of John's that I think we all hoped he'd settle down with was ReneΓ© Simonsen. She was absolutely stunning, and so nice to the fans. John also dated Bebe Beuell; she was the reason why Power Station was first formed. When they split, that was when Robert Palmer came on board.

I've been a JT girl since I first clapped eyes on him(March 5th, 1981; yes I'm old). Le Bon is a close second, though.

I know for a fact that John once made out on Concord with Grace Jones. The song 'Looking For A New Love' by Jody Watley was allegedly written by her when John broke up with her.

The one ex of John's that I think we all hoped he'd settle down with was ReneΓ© Simonsen. She was absolutely stunning, and so nice to the fans. John also dated Bebe Beuell; she was the reason why Power Station was first formed. When they split, that was when Robert Palmer came on board.
Oh sorry, i missunderstood you, so it's all good then!! Yes, i've read all of that.. Also Diana Ross, i'm not sure about story, but it was said that she called him to her room or something, cause she wanted him to learn her some lesson on piano (??)..so who knows what happened there.. I've also heard he had a thing for Chaka Khan.. Wasn't he busy guy back then?🀣🀣 As for Renee, she was really the best girl, i could write a lot about them, but to cut a long story short, John was crazy to let her go, and what's even worse, to end up with someone like Amanda De Cadenet and have a child with her.. And Renee wanted one with him, but he allegedly wasn't all ready at a time.. Also i've read she cried a lot because of him and his drug problems.. Ugh such a mess he was back then, glad he is in a better place now.. His daughter Atlanta is beautiful girl, but can't imagine what a wonderful family Renee and him would make... I also think he felt sorry later for making that mistake about Renee... Do you think that those rumours about him cheating a lot on her and every other gf before her are true? I think definitely yes Lol

Last edited:
Stephan Dillane, more from The Tunnel than Stannis Baratheon.
Also, Dominic Raab πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh sorry, i missunderstood you, so it's all good then!! Yes, i've read all of that.. Also Diana Ross, i'm not sure about story, but it was said that she called him to her room or something, cause she wanted him to learn her some lesson on piano (??)..so who knows what happened there.. I've also heard he had a thing for Chaka Khan.. Wasn't he busy guy back then?🀣🀣 As for Renee, she was really the best girl, i could write a lot about them, but to cut a long story short, John was crazy to let her go, and what's even worse, to end up with someone like Amanda De Cadenet and have a child with her.. And Renee wanted one with him, but he allegedly wasn't all ready at a time.. Also i've read she cried a lot because of him and his drug problems.. Ugh such a mess he was back then, glad he is in a better place now.. His daughter Atlanta is beautiful girl, but can't imagine what a wonderful family Renee and him would make... I also think he felt sorry later for making that mistake about Renee... Do you think that those rumours about him cheating a lot on her and every other gf before her are true? I think definitely yes Lol
The problem with Renee is that she wanted to settle down and start a family, but John didn't. Which, given his addictions at the time, was probably for the best. As for Amanda, that was all kinds of fucked up. In fact he once said in an interview that he would never have married her if she hadn't gotten pregnant. I could go on about the Amanda Years for an age.

The problem with Renee is that she wanted to settle down and start a family, but John didn't. Which, given his addictions at the time, was probably for the best. As for Amanda, that was all kinds of fucked up. In fact he once said in an interview that he would never have married her if she hadn't gotten pregnant. I could go on about the Amanda Years for an age.
Yes, crazy how he went from a smart, kind, beautiful, mature girl to someone totally opposite. Well just to clear it up i don't say she's stupid, no she's not, not at all nor I think john would ever be attracted to someone who is..but if i had john taylor i would never cheat on him, not even with Keanu Reeves lol. So clearly not smart enough. But he did Renee bad and amanda did him bad, that for fair enough. So regarding ADC..what in the world was he thinking?! P.s. You don't have idea how jealous of you I am, to be there since the very beginning..1981, wow..what a long journey!! I am sadly too young to have that kind of luck😭

Last edited:
Just for the record, I hope I'm not being too annoying and boring for keep asking these questions..sorry if I amπŸ™‚

If you tend to remember some more interesting fun facts, stories about our JT please let me know here. Cause it's not me, it's my obsession which is so curiousπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Just for the record, I hope I'm not being too annoying and boring for keep asking these questions..sorry if I amπŸ™‚

If you tend to remember some more interesting fun facts, stories about our JT please let me know here. Cause it's not me, it's my obsession which is so curiousπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Let's face it, as a Duranie/JT girl of 40 years standing, there's a lot I might have forgotten! I was a member over on the official fan site for a few years, but then they restructured it and a lot of us left around 2008. We migrated to places like FB and Tumblr.

I know there's someone on here that said they knew Amanda De Cadanet and that she's really nice. All I can remember from the Amanda Years is that she came across as a bit insecure; I did hear tales of her crashing chat rooms to make sure people knew she was Mrs.Taylor. And near the end of her marriage to John, she spent a lot of time out with Courtney Love. I will say that in John's autobiography, he never spoke badly of any of his ex girlfriends or of Amanda. And she's become an amazing wife and mum, plus she's still on really good terms with John.

Reactions: 3
Let's face it, as a Duranie/JT girl of 40 years standing, there's a lot I might have forgotten! I was a member over on the official fan site for a few years, but then they restructured it and a lot of us left around 2008. We migrated to places like FB and Tumblr.

I know there's someone on here that said they knew Amanda De Cadanet and that she's really nice. All I can remember from the Amanda Years is that she came across as a bit insecure; I did hear tales of her crashing chat rooms to make sure people knew she was Mrs.Taylor. And near the end of her marriage to John, she spent a lot of time out with Courtney Love. I will say that in John's autobiography, he never spoke badly of any of his ex girlfriends or of Amanda. And she's become an amazing wife and mum, plus she's still on really good terms with John.
Yes, we also might take in consideration that she was very young back then.. And I do agree that she is now a successful woman, and they raised Atlanta really well, she's such a nice young woman.. Yeah, good for them for staying in touch and on good terms through all these years.. I remember one time John has mentioned that at the beginning of his relationship with Gela they had trouble trying to balance between both of families..Glad they managed to fix all those conflicts and to find their own happiness and now all of them are doing well.. I think Gela was just what John needed at that moment. They make good couple. And looks very much in love. Although I'll always choose Renee.
As for Amanda, I noticed that yesterday she hasn't posted anything related to john on her IG (not a single mention of his birthday or Father's day since he's the father of her daughter, she posted only her spouse Nick)..I mean it wouldn't be so strange, but she has done it in previous years, i think, i mean I could be wrong, but I think she did it earlier, but now not a single word. I just hope everything is okay with them.
Lmao and then I realized I care too much, like they're my own family😲🀣🀣🀣

Okay im going to admit something that ive never ever told anyone....

I find Si King- the hairy biker so sexy.

Yes i know he is old enough to be my dad but there is just something about him.

Roy Keane
Ohhh yes! I hated him as a player as im a Liverpool season ticket holder, but i love him now! He is so sexy, plus he likes Bob Dylan so me and him could spend our days discussing our favourite Dylan albums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.