Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes 🙏 I absolutely love him. He’s popular but under the radar, clearly not obsessed with “celebrity”, very funny, love the accent, open about mental health issues, adorable son, does video streams riding his bike around town. He’s just awesome

Oh, I'm so glad to hear that! I feel as if I've found my gang, all my friends think I'm mad!

I guess height really is important 😂
He’s honestly my biggest celeb crush. He’s so charming. If you haven’t seen them already, search on youtube for his two interviews with Richard herring they are so funny. He seems like such a lovely normal nice guy. It’s a bit sad just how much I like him 😂

I still fancy Bob Mortimer even though I saw on his Instagram yesterday that he’s 61 now. Viv Reeves on the other hand makes my skin crawl.
Kind of get this even though his teeth weird me out with the half normal half veneers thing 😂 it’s the funny again. All mine are comedians.
He does seem like such a great guy and I adore his train guy videos. Did you see Mortimer and Whitehouse gone fishing? He comes across so lovely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes 🙏 I absolutely love him. He’s popular but under the radar, clearly not obsessed with “celebrity”, very funny, love the accent, open about mental health issues, adorable son, does video streams riding his bike around town. He’s just awesome

He’s honestly my biggest celeb crush. He’s so charming. If you haven’t seen them already, search on youtube for his two interviews with Richard herring they are so funny. He seems like such a lovely normal nice guy. It’s a bit sad just how much I like him 😂

Kind of get this even though his teeth weird me out with the half normal half veneers thing 😂 it’s the funny again. All mine are comedians.
He does seem like such a great guy and I adore his train guy videos. Did you see Mortimer and Whitehouse gone fishing? He comes across so lovely.
Yes, I really like that. I was a bit disconcerted when he said he hole ‘doesn’t snap back anymore’ 🤢 but the heart wants what the heart wants!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
John Barnes.

Not back in his playing days, but now. Slightly greying and omg I could listen to him talk all day. Damn he’s hot.

Reactions: 1
Just finished watching The Eurovision movie on Netflix and I'm now finding myself weirdly attracted to Will Ferrell :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aiden Quinn , I didn't even realise I liked him until recently & the new Irish Dr in Grey's Richard Flood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.