Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's face it, as a Duranie/JT girl of 40 years standing, there's a lot I might have forgotten! I was a member over on the official fan site for a few years, but then they restructured it and a lot of us left around 2008. We migrated to places like FB and Tumblr.

I know there's someone on here that said they knew Amanda De Cadanet and that she's really nice. All I can remember from the Amanda Years is that she came across as a bit insecure; I did hear tales of her crashing chat rooms to make sure people knew she was Mrs.Taylor. And near the end of her marriage to John, she spent a lot of time out with Courtney Love. I will say that in John's autobiography, he never spoke badly of any of his ex girlfriends or of Amanda. And she's become an amazing wife and mum, plus she's still on really good terms with John.
Let's forget about my latest post.. I think it's stupid lmao😜🤦‍♀️
Was it fun to be a member of that official fan site BITD? It sucks that we don't have any these days...Only thing I've found is Duran duran board... Why do they always have to ruin all the good stuff?!! 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.