Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always had a massive crush on Tom Selleck in Friends... then saw him at the reunion...

He's old enough to be my grandad, but what a mountain of a man :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm currently obsessed with ogling guy o_O:love:

Hasanabi - total scruffy incel youtuber - but omg so hot when he sorts himself out

I get the whole Turkish man vibes, and Tamer Hassan for me! They tend to have beautiful eyes and smiles I find.

I remember Sezer the Geezer 🀣 had to google him to remember his face though. He is fairly good looking. But in terms of Big Brother stars it was Rex I had a major crush on at the time, I think he has been my first and only ginger crush!

Always had a massive crush on Tom Selleck in Friends... then saw him at the reunion...

He's old enough to be my grandad, but what a mountain of a man :love:
Oh I totally get that one. Something so attractive about him at Richard in friends.

Phil Spencer. I actually wanted to go on Location Location Location when we were looking for our new home but my partner said no. Just something about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes he is still gorgeous, I watch him on blue bloods and everytime he on the screen I'm like 😍

Oh Tom Selleck is a gorgeous specimen of a man. I don't think he belongs on this list, he's a hunk even now 😍

IM SO SO late on this thread but YES. Michael French is absolutely gorgeous, then and now. I adored Crime Traveller- I doodled ''I LOVE Michael French''on my bedroom wall as a kid back in the 90s-parents werent amused in the slighest haha. My dreams were somewhat realised when I recieved an autograph from him back in 2011- saying ''Thanks for your letter, glad you enjoyed crime traveller- sorry I dont have a photo from that show-so heres a casualty one instead, best regards'' I cried haha. He is so mysterious and extremely private. Aged like a fine wine!

I've recently been watching old eastenders and Michael French aka David Wicks is actually sex on legs. Omg he is beautiful. Weirdly enough when that period originally aired I had a massive crush on his son Joe Wicks (Paul Nicholls) 25 years later and I want his dad. What a Dilf.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
jt-duranduran-promo-0017-v2-LST084887.jpg

For the day that's in it; my forever crush, love of my life, the man who all others must live up to.

Duran Duran's John Taylor, the birthday boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
View attachment 625998

For the day that's in it; my forever crush, love of my life, the man who all others must live up to.

Duran Duran's John Taylor, the birthday boy.
I was looking for you!! I know you're JT girl as me LOL!! Happy birthday to our boy!
I wanted to post on secret celeb gossip thread, and probably will, question about John, since I'm madly in love with him lately, my no.1 crush definitely.. I'd like to know if there's some tea, old gossip from BID or maybe even some new, whatever.. But besides everything that is already on internet. Honestly i only found those groupie stories, i've read everything on here, too.. I think you posted some fun stuff like that Antigua balcony (or beach, not sure) story🀭🀣 would be good if you have some more stories like that..Love JT!! wish he had more fans these days.. Btw that picture🀀 ...Fascinating man.. Then and now..sigh..

I was looking for you!! I know you're JT girl as me LOL!! Happy birthday to our boy!
I wanted to post on secret celeb gossip thread, and probably will, question about John, since I'm madly in love with him lately, my no.1 crush definitely.. I'd like to know if there's some tea, old gossip from BID or maybe even some new, whatever.. But besides everything that is already on internet. Honestly i only found those groupie stories, i've read everything on here, too.. I think you posted some fun stuff like that Antigua balcony (or beach, not sure) story🀭🀣 would be good if you have some more stories like that..Love JT!! wish he had more fans these days.. Btw that picture🀀 ...Fascinating man.. Then and now..sigh..
Reading this before I actually have any coffee in my system, but I'll pick my brains and trawl through my books to see if I can find anything. Although he did get the nickname "Anteater' due to his excellent oral skills. πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 1
Reading this before I actually have any coffee in my system, but I'll pick my brains and trawl through my books to see if I can find anything. Although he did get the nickname "Anteater' due to his excellent oral skills. πŸ˜‰
Oh thank you!! Love chattin about John! Ahh I know that, of course😁

Oh thank you!! Love chattin about John! Ahh I know that, of course😁
As much as I adore John, I am not the founder member of the 'I Love JT' fan club. That's Le Bon. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think it was in the 'Notorious' book where Simon said that when he first saw John, he thought John was the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen. Even if he was still called Nigel, with Coke bottle glasses and horrendous jeans on. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.