Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate reality TV but fancy the arse off Kem from Love Island. Got a thing about Turkish men you see and he ticks all my boxes. I also liked that one in Big Brother years ago who everyone hated, Sezer the Geezer. Cor!

Reactions: 4
I hate reality TV but fancy the arse off Kem from Love Island. Got a thing about Turkish men you see and he ticks all my boxes. I also liked that one in Big Brother years ago who everyone hated, Sezer the Geezer. Cor!
I get the whole Turkish man vibes, and Tamer Hassan for me! They tend to have beautiful eyes and smiles I find.

I remember Sezer the Geezer 🀣 had to google him to remember his face though. He is fairly good looking. But in terms of Big Brother stars it was Rex I had a major crush on at the time, I think he has been my first and only ginger crush!

Reactions: 2
I get the whole Turkish man vibes, and Tamer Hassan for me! They tend to have beautiful eyes and smiles I find.

I remember Sezer the Geezer 🀣 had to google him to remember his face though. He is fairly good looking. But in terms of Big Brother stars it was Rex I had a major crush on at the time, I think he has been my first and only ginger crush!
Phwoar Tamer Hassan! Forgot about him, he’s fit. Daughter is annoying though.

Omg I had the biggest crush on Michael French when I was in my early teens and he was 34. My room was a shrine. Loved him in Crime Traveller, I knew every line, every nuance. He’s still got it!
IM SO SO late on this thread but YES. Michael French is absolutely gorgeous, then and now. I adored Crime Traveller- I doodled ''I LOVE Michael French''on my bedroom wall as a kid back in the 90s-parents werent amused in the slighest haha. My dreams were somewhat realised when I recieved an autograph from him back in 2011- saying ''Thanks for your letter, glad you enjoyed crime traveller- sorry I dont have a photo from that show-so heres a casualty one instead, best regards'' I cried haha. He is so mysterious and extremely private. Aged like a fine wine!

Reactions: 3
Current Jeff Goldblum. I know I’m 25 but I’d do the hell out of him.
I had a sex dream with Sting about two years ago and had a crush on him for about a month afterwards. πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mine is professor David Wilson criminologist off the telly, theres just something about him that floats my boat!!😍😍🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Might definitely be pushing it to call him a celebrity. But Luke Youngblood, who played Ben in Tracy Beaker and Lee Jordan in the Harry Potter films has grown up into a thirst trap and makes me have thoughts and feelings that have come from the gutter. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€€πŸ€€

luke_youngblood~story~2594165982805886073~1.jpg

luke_youngblood~story~2594217958956722885~1.jpg

luke_youngblood~story~2593839784183844959~1.jpg

I'm only human, I cannot be reasonably expected to be okay after seeing pictures like this. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Might definitely be pushing it to call him a celebrity. But Luke Youngblood, who played Ben in Tracy Beaker and Lee Jordan in the Harry Potter films has grown up into a thirst trap and makes me have thoughts and feelings that have come from the gutter. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€€πŸ€€

View attachment 614428
View attachment 614429
View attachment 614430

I'm only human, I cannot be reasonably expected to be okay after seeing pictures like this. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Whoa, thank you for introducing us to this man.

George Michael, he literally had it all. 🀀
Duane Lee Chapman jr, he’s big and my type of guy.
Mikhail Antonio, West Ham United, phew πŸ₯΅.
Himesh Patel, I just love him.
John Morrison, WWE wrestler.
Dave Grohl.

Richard Z Kruspe from Rammstein
Mads Mikkelsen....just something about him
The priest from Call the Midwife...Jack Ashton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.