Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ajm93

Andy Murray

(can't believe THIS is the post I choose to come out of lurkerdom with 🤦‍♀️)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I thought everyone kinda fancied Jeff goldblum?!

Jimmy Carr. 🤦‍♀️ I know, it's really really odd.

For some reason, when I was younger and desperate to be an actress on EastEnders I developed quite the crush on Phil Mitchell. I had a picture of him from the TV guide on my wall. 😂🙈
I was a strange kid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
For some reason, when I was younger and desperate to be an actress on EastEnders I developed quite the crush on Phil Mitchell. I had a picture of him from the TV guide on my wall. 😂🙈
I was a strange kid.
Phil Mitchell! Made me pee laughing :ROFLMAO:

I used to have a crush on Kevin from Blues Clues as a kid. Mum had to pretend to send me valentines cards ‘from kevin’ on Valentine’s Day.

Mind you, my Mum fancies Jeremy Kyle, which I think is ten times worse. He just has that look, you know The Look, of having a pencil penis? He’s so long and thin, makes me feel weird tbh! :s

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Also, Robert Downey Jr. Which doesn’t sound weird because it’s not really. Except I fancy him ONLY as Tony Stark. ONLY Tony. I can’t explain why. I’m not even that interested in guys really, so it baffles me even more.

Russell Brand is like, the human version of an unwashed wank sock. Sorry but he IS!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

nineteenninety3

Oh thought of another one.

When I was about 12 I had this full on fantasy life planned out with Kevin in Corrie, we'd have four littles, including twins, he'd go off working as a mechanic and I'd be at home with the kids, in a nice little house in Cornwall [emoji23] it was my dream!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
D

Departed member 294

Well, least from starting this thread I now know we are all as fucked up as one an other 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
D

Departed member 294

This man, oh I really should love him.

Daniel ricciardo, he's just. Gorgeous. Funny. Incredible athlete. We share thesame taste in music.... Sports... Tattoos.... My partner has given me a free pass with him (hahaha... Ugh)

I know this thread is celebs we shouldn't.. But he's just so gorgeous I need to share him 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 19