Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I really like Noel Fielding’s voice. I don’t even fancy him, but his voice is somehow both calming and sexy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Surf is Perf 🤢what a common women.her voice .f,f,s,

I remember the the most beautiful voice of Richard Burton,now that is a voice.Oh god beautiful.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Pretty Hate Machine

Love -
Louis Theroux
Roger Allam
Tom Swarbrick
Alan Rickman
John Finnemore
Frank Skinner
Adam Buxton
Benedict Cumberbatch
Penelope Keith
Neil Gaiman
Richard E Grant

Dislike -
Katie Price - just so monotone.
Shirley Henderson - I loved The Nest, but she made the last couple of episodes borderline unwatchable for me!
Courtney Cox

pixieshix

Chatty Member
I was devastated when I went to a Bon jovi and he comes running out Jon Bon jovi, my teenage crush came right back. Then he spoke and it was super high pitched . I could have cried with disappointment .

• Haha

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I don’t know if she still does it but Sharon Osbourne and that stupid baby voice she used to put on sometimes when she was on The X Factor

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Ferne McCann has an awful speaking voice...although in comparison with Gemma Collins, Ferne almost sounds posh. 🤣🤣

Giles Brandreth (often on The One Show) has a lovely voice, I'm not one for posh accents as they usually grate on me but his is so relaxing.

Agree with people liking the Geordie accent, love it when i speak to people with that accent when I'm at work and they're usually so friendly.

Love James Morrison, natural rasp and top class singer.

Pixie Lott really overdoes her vibrato when singing and it really irritates me. Also can't stand the fake Billie Eilish type voice people put on.

Eirawen

VIP Member
Both. She sounded like a screeching cat. I also dislike Janet Street-Porter’s voice.
How Cilla Black made it as a singer is a mystery to me. Horrible voice and a horrible woman by all accounts.

Red hair

Stephen Mangan. Theres a reason he does so many adverts and voiceovers.
Anthony Hopkins. Smooth and lovely.

• Heart

Stan

Chatty Member
For some reason - I know she’s meant to
Have a good voice - I can’t bear Jo Whiley’s voice. It sounds too full of fake sincerity and I think the words she uses when on the radio compound it. It goes through me and I find it very hard to listen to her. Fearne Cotton is the same.
also - that steph Who keeps getting her own lunch time show on the TV?! Terrible voice and also terrible presenter!! Not sure where she came from but she drives me mad.

Reactions: 8

Chita

VIP Member
I think Fern Britton has a nice voice.

Soft and comforting.
The kind to make you feel better when you are ill or depressed.

Reactions: 8