Celebs with ugly/attractive voices

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luke Evans voice is lovely on The Pembrokeshire Murders - I think it’s his natural accent. I can’t say I’ve ever found the welsh accent ‘sexy’ before but he carries it well.

Reactions: 3
Good, Richard Madden, Colin Firth, Keeley Hawes
Bad, Hinch, Stacy Solomon, Gemma Collins etc.

Reactions: 5
Love - Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt, Keanu Reeves, Jude Law, David Tennant, James Earl Jones, Miranda Hart

Loath - Michelle Keegan, Katie Price, Kate Garraway, Stacey Solomon, Lily Allen, Gemma Collins

Reactions: 4
I like Scottish accents on women. The two that immediately come to mind are Karine Polwart and Amy MacDonald.

I also disagree with the very first post in this thread, and I actually quite like Alice Roberts' voice.

With men the accents I like are a bit stranger. Not 100% sure about his speaking voice, but I love Brian Molko's singing voice. US Senator Rand Paul also has a nice voice, but he's a complete nut, so that's the only thing he's got going for him.

Very strong Liverpool accents are annoying (eg Wayne Rooney, Stephen Gerrard). David Beckham's accent annoys me as well.

Reactions: 1
Quite like Christian Slater's voice.
I still like him from Pump Up The Volume...thats way back in the 80s me thinks 🥰

Love - Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt, Keanu Reeves, Jude Law, David Tennant, James Earl Jones, Miranda Hart

Loath - Michelle Keegan, Katie Price, Kate Garraway, Stacey Solomon, Lily Allen, Gemma Collins
Agree with all of them BUT I LOVE Michelle Keegans voice..down to earth and sexy.... but Mark Wright brings her down for me...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Poles apart but Tom Ward (Harry in Silent Witness) and Joe Gilgun both have voices that floor me.

Reactions: 3
Love
Sterling k brown (oh god its pure silk)
Alan Rickman
Emma Stone
Obama
Susan Sarandon
Scarlett Johansson
Eddie vedder

Love the Boston accent 💖

Hate
Jesse Eisenberg
Michael McIntyre gives me the ire
Kristen chenowith

Reactions: 2
Er, you do know that Matt Berry's real voice is not like that?
😱😱😱😱

i wish i had never learnt this! what does he actually sound like?! do i want to know?

okay i watched this video and he has an okay voice but i don’t know what to say, everything is a lie and i have been deceived:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4