Celebs with ugly/attractive voices

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably been mentioned, but Joel Dommett has an awful voice, esp when he's shouting.

Nicest voice for me would be Jeff Buckley singing/John Hurt speaking.

Reactions: 4
Leonard Cohen 😍 His last CD was absolutely amazing!
Wish he was still around...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I could listen to the New Zealand accent all day long. And I don't know why but Yorkshire accents are so attractive to me. I'm from N.Ireland so it's a pretty niche accent to be attracted to lol
I HATE my Yorkshire accent but my Norwegian boyfriend loves it haha. When we speak English together he's been brought up to speak it with an American accent so I'm hoping I pick that up eventually. I love a New York accent - Barbra Streisand is glorious to listen to, so fabulous!

Reactions: 3
Ferne McCann has an awful speaking voice...although in comparison with Gemma Collins, Ferne almost sounds posh. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Both. She sounded like a screeching cat. I also dislike Janet Street-Porter’s voice.
How Cilla Black made it as a singer is a mystery to me. Horrible voice and a horrible woman by all accounts.

Reactions: 9
How Cilla Black made it as a singer is a mystery to me. Horrible voice and a horrible woman by all accounts.
I don’t think Cilla had a very good singing voice either. But then again I don’t think any of the Spice Girls could sing. I think Cilla and the Spice Girls were on a par with one another when it came to singing. 🤣

If a promoter bigs you up enough, they can convince most people that artiste can sing. 🤣

Reactions: 1
Sooo many but most have been mentioned already... my biggest current ones:

Joe wicks
Dani perf wiv serrf Dyer

Reactions: 4
I adore deep voices, so my favourites are Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch, and also this YouTuber by the name of CorpseHusband who reads horror stories and plays video games. Swoooon.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think Cilla had a very good singing voice either. But then again I don’t think any of the Spice Girls could sing. I think Cilla and the Spice Girls were on a par with one another when it came to singing. 🤣

If a promoter bigs you up enough, they can convince most people that artiste can sing. 🤣
I don't think the Spice girls sounded as strangulated as Cilla to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The voices that make me want to cringe til I’m curled in a ball... Joel dommet and Tom hardy.
Could listen to Adele sing all day though!

Wentworth Miller and Vin Diesel

Oh I could listen to them all day, absolutely beautiful voices

Anyone who fakes an accent - there is never a good enough reason as far as I'm concerned.
Where other welsh tv folk have held on to their accents for some strange reason gethin jones has in more recent times dropped his accent and now talks in a southern english accent.
Don't get me started on victoria beckham and billie piper whose old clips show their true accents.
Alex turner from artic monkeys returned to sheffield with a transatlantic accent after recording one album in the states.

Frankie boyle
Mickey flannagan
Sean lock
Neil oliver
Mollie king
Vanessa feltz

Dislike
Holly willoughby - always sounds like she's smoked 40 cigs
Olivia coleman
Jessica wright
David mitchell
Charlotte crosby
Stephen fry
Scarlett moffet
Some are just pitch and tone rather the accent.

I dislike her voice so much, I just want to destroy my ear drums anytime I hear her speak
I quite like that accent but can't stand her tone and pitch.

Last edited: