Celebs with ugly/attractive voices

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom Hiddleston, especially when he is whispering very naughty things in your ear👌.
Another sexy accent is Dominic Raab. Although I don't agree with his political stance on just about everything, I wouldn't mind spending time stuck in a lift with him.
I think I must have a thing for that public school (received pronunication) accent.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tom Hiddleston, especially when he is whispering very naughty things in your ear👌.
Another sexy accent is Dominic Raab. Although I don't agree with his political stance on just about everything, I wouldn't mind spending time stuck in a lift with him.
I think I must have a thing for that public school (received pronunication) accent.
Raabs voice is amazing 👌💦💦

Reactions: 4
I love a ‘posh’ male Indian accent. Like Irrfan Khan. Deep and lyrical but authoritative.

Celeb voices I love (it's a long list I'm sorry)
David Tennant
Jeremy irons
Judi Dench
Helen Mirren
Gillian Anderson
Liam Neeson
Natasha Richardson
Richard E Grant
John Green (the guy who wrote The Fault in our stars)
Helen Bonham Carter
Rachel Weisz
Jemma Redgrave
Vanessa Redgrave
Rachel Tucker
Emma (from the wiggles)
Stephen Fry
Hugh Laurie
Peter capaldi
Piers Brosnan
Emma Thompson
Andrew Scott
Kate Winslet
Louis theroux
Duchess of Cambridge
Princess Diana
Dolly Parton
Adele Haenel
Paul o grady

Celeb voices I hate...
Nearly every single person on loose women with the exception of a few

Katie price
Gemma Collins
Charlotte Crosby
Lady C
Piers Morgan
Laura krunsberg
Catherine Russell (stupid witch threw jemma Redgrave under the bus also her voice is just ugh!)
Kathleen Turner (used to like it now its just nope)
Stacey bleeping dooley
James corden
Ariana grande
Alfie deyes
Jojo siwa
All of the Kartrashians
Tanya burr
Donatella vesarce
Cilla Black
Holly Willoughby
Philip Schofield
Ant and Dec
You mentioned The Fault in our Stars and you've made me cry 😭 - ty ;)

Reactions: 2
Sarah Beeny...I'd knock down every wall in my house just to hear her say I'd done it all wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sarah Beeny...I'd knock down every wall in my house just to hear her say I'd done it all wrong.
Sarah Beeny must be the most ignored TV expert ever. All she ever did was tell people how best to develop their homes and they all as one went, no, we are going to ruin our homes.

Christina Aguileras singing voice. When she stops with the excessive runs, ad libs and hey hey growls she has a truly gorgeous voice. She is utterly painful live.

Speaking, Gemma Collins.

A voice I love, Matthew McConaughey just the right amount of southern drawl to it and plus one to whoever said Alan Rickman and David Attenborough.

Celeb voices I dislike
Joe Swash
Stacey Dooley
Katie Price
Stacey Soloman
Elizabeth Hurley
Rob Beckett

Celeb Voices I love
Martin Compston
Sean Connery
Alan Shearer
Cheryl Cole
Alex Jones
Morgan Freeman
Oh my god yes Elizabeth hurley she has the fakest posh accent i have ever heard...
Also something is just off with her generally i can't put my finger on it but she is just unlikeble and she sounds snooty and condescending when she speaks..

So i've come to the conclusion that character and demeanor have an influence on how we perceive someones accent.

Elizabeth taylor one of the most beautiful women to ever live and yet i remember as a child when i heard her speak it was such a disapointment!

The best voice i've ever heard was the late and great john hurt (i'm surprised he hasn't been mentioned before?)
His voice just had such a smooth melodic feel to it in my opinion plus he was a great actor as well.

Also i know she is not that popular but i've always liked Angelina jolie's voice i think she is well spoken and has a slighty deep almost sultry voice..

I’m a girl but ....

Nigellas voice is so hotttt. I’d love to sound like her 👀💁🏻‍♀️
(And look like her 😜)

Reactions: 5
I really like Noel Fielding’s voice. I don’t even fancy him, but his voice is somehow both calming and sexy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As a bonafide luton girl, I dont talk like stacey Dooley who lived a street away from me, i think her accent is a bit OTT
I love Mark Strong's voice great actor and wonderful voice
Hey fellow Lutonion! Agreed, that is NOT a Luton accent she’s putting on 😂

• Haha