Celebs Go Dating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul put this on his Instagram after the final episode. Who/ what do we think he might have got cross at?!
LOVE HIM ❤ he's such a gent......and easy on the eye 😉 It could be joey or Wayne. He made no effort to hide the fact that Wayne should be dating older women. I can honestly say it made my skin crawl the way he (Wayne) was leeching over Billie j . She's an attractive girl but she has a really young looking face . Joey's just let the fame go to his head and my god what had he done to his face!!

Reactions: 9
LOVE HIM ❤ he's such a gent......and easy on the eye 😉 It could be joey or Wayne. He made no effort to hide the fact that Wayne should be dating older women. I can honestly say it made my skin crawl the way he (Wayne) was leeching over Billie j . She's an attractive girl but she has a really young looking face . Joey's just let the fame go to his head and my god what had he done to his face!!
I'm the same age as Billie Jean and my dad is exactly the same age as Wayne honestly it made me feel a bit sick at the thought lol he has a 22 year old daughter does he not is he not embarrazzed and is she not disgusted at the fact her dad is dating someone 2 years older than her who could be one of her friends? bet he pervs over all of her friends too

Reactions: 10
I think it’s Wayne that upset Paul...the old coffin dodger likes them young 🤮🤮🤮 prob pissed off the agents that he didn’t take their advice

Reactions: 6
I'd be mortified if he was my dad. He had the chance to date two stunning women more his age ( still alot younger ) and he literally dropped them at the first chance and became billies js lap dog 🤢 . I do blame the women too , I mean come on, they aren't after him for his good looks or personality but he should know better having a daughter his self. I bet it would be a different story if his daughter was with some sugar daddy, im pretty sure he woukdnt stand for that.

I could never imagine Paul being someone to get into a verbal altercation, seems way too zen. Guess whichever celeb it was really rubbed him the wrong way and was a PITA to work with. Must have been really bad for him to post on social media about it (usually not the best thing to do when working with difficult people).

Is it just me or does that post read as a goodbye post? Wouldn't be surprised given that his family are in the States and it sounds like he had a lousy time this series and may want to call it day (based on the tone of the post).

Reactions: 15
I could never imagine Paul being someone to get into a verbal altercation, seems way too zen. Guess whichever celeb it was really rubbed him the wrong way and was a PITA to work with. Must have been really bad for him to post on social media about it (usually not the best thing to do when working with difficult people).

Is it just me or does that post read as a goodbye post? Wouldn't be surprised given that his family are in the States and it sounds like he had a lousy time this series and may want to call it day (based on the tone of the post).
Yeah tbh when I was reading through it I was half anticipating him saying he was leaving tbh but hopefully since he didn't say that specifically he won't. He really is half the appeal of the show tbh, he'd not be easily replaced.

Reactions: 8
Oh wow! Wish he’d name and shame! I could totally see it being Joey though, he’s such a man child. I hope Paul doesn’t go, I really enjoy his calming voice :ROFLMAO: Much better than the guy from before (can’t even remember his name)!

• Heart

Oh no ,I hope not! I think him ,Anna and Tom work really well together.

Reactions: 4
The way Curtis shot down Danielle in that last episode was horrible! She'd gone and written him a poem too - the poor girl!

There's something just off about him, I can't put my finger on it. It's like every time he's nice it's an act.

Reactions: 19
The way Curtis shot down Danielle in that last episode was horrible! She'd gone and written him a poem too - the poor girl!

There's something just off about him, I can't put my finger on it. It's like every time he's nice it's an act.
You know I am still convinced he doesn’t like women not that that’s a problem but he just wasn’t enthused by any of the lovely gorgeous women who fancied him other than the one who sounded a little dim but even then I think it was false.
How Wayne even got the really nice lady Jodie was it to fancy him is beyond me it cringes me out how he was so focused on young women I am convinced he does it because he knows they aren’t quite ready for kids or marriage then when they at at the sell by date he replaced them with someone younger to avoid the serious commitment very odd.

Reactions: 17
You know I am still convinced he doesn’t like women not that that’s a problem but he just wasn’t enthused by any of the lovely gorgeous women who fancied him other than the one who sounded a little dim but even then I think it was false
100%. I thought he had a bit of a thing for Tom Read Wilson tbh, he certainly looked quite awkward when he was alone with him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Curtis has no interest in women. I dont know why he keeps the facade going if im honest. At least he didn't lead the girls on too much and pretty much friendzoned them straight away. I just find it strange why he won't come out.

Reactions: 14
Curtis has no interest in women. I dont know why he keeps the facade going if im honest. At least he didn't lead the girls on too much and pretty much friendzoned them straight away. I just find it strange why he won't come out.
I wonder if his family wouldn't be accepting. That's the only logistical explanation if he actually is LGBT, otherwise I fail to see why any young LGBT public figure in a country like the UK would stay in the closet and even worse, actively date the gender they have no interest in on national TV.

Curtis doesn't actually identify as straight. When he left Love Island the very first newspaper interview he gave said that he is attracted to women and only ever been with women but doesn't label his sexuality and is open to the possibility of a same sex relationship. This led to a pretty depressing appearance on GMB were the hosts tried to force him to come out as bi to which he had to explain that's not the same thing. After their falling out Maura vindictively did lives 'exposing' Curtis and said that he's actually straight and unsubtely hinted that he gay baits in public which led to arguments between them. I'm not quite sure that dropping the bombshell that Curtis is attracted to women was quite the own she thought it would be. If what she seemed to be hinting at is true then that's problematic but then she's recently done interviews saying she's into women completely hypocritical.

Curtis is absolutely gagging to be FamOuS, isn’t he?

I have no doubt he will be doing sumut like CeLebRitY coach trip with his brother at some point. They seem proper keen to make their duo act a thing.

• Haha