Celebs Go Dating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit that celebs is something of a guilty pleasure - and especially the last series primarily I think because it was aired during a lockdown and was a good bit of distracting guff. I think you have to really take it with a huge pinch of salt - no one is looking for a relationship - it’s just a series of skits based around dating. Though my heart did break a little for Amy childs when her bloke got off with some else. Whether it’s true or not - who knows!!!

Reactions: 5
They have definitely split and my oh my he is an absolute CHAV. He's good looking but ferral

Reactions: 5
I presume you mean Tim zanetti - I unfollowed him. I couldn’t bear watching all his rule breaking - wound me up too much

Reactions: 4
Apparently it’s definitely over - the DM report that have unfollowed each other! That modern speak for divorce !!

Reactions: 2
Apparently it’s definitely over - the DM report that have unfollowed each other! That modern speak for divorce !!
The preview for next weeks made in Chelsea shows Sophie ringing her best friend asking him to meet her, he meets up with her and she's crying!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Reviving a long dead thread - but I saw today that Tom Z is apparently dating arabella chi

Good god some proper annoying ones in it then ! Like abz and chloe brocket thou

Reactions: 2
As much as Miles Nazaire is a beautiful piece of eye candy, he has about as much personality as a self-service checkout. And seems to only have the interest of the gym and nothing else.

• Haha
Ryan-Mark might be fun but I was getting the impression he was going more down the social commentator route like a few other ex Apprentice stars, wouldn't have thought taking part in a show like CGD fits into that.