Celebs Go Dating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t see another thread for this show so thought I’d start one.

What does everyone think of this show? I saw on tv the other day that they are doing an online version this year but I don’t know how that’s going for work for mixers etc..

I started watching series 3 online last night, it’s a shame Netflix doesn’t have all the series.

Series 3 is the series with Charlotte Dawson, Callum Best and the first series with Arg.

So far, Callum Best is coming across very well which I didn’t expect at all. He’s a gentleman and doesn’t come across an hole. Arg is loving ordering as much food as he can but seems very immature. Charlotte is just getting drunk and snogging any man she sees. Bobby Norris is also on this season, along with that bimbo Toff from MIC.

Does anyone else watch?

I love Celebs Go Dating but I haven't watched the last series yet. The virtual thing will be weird and it just makes me think it will be more set up than usual.

I loved the series with Charlotte Dawson!

Currently watching the season with Kerry Katona, Megan Mckenna etc

I actually like Kerry (don't kill me) 😂
That Sam Thompson is pathetic!!

Reactions: 3
Currently watching the season with Kerry Katona, Megan Mckenna etc

I actually like Kerry (don't kill me) 😂
That Sam Thompson is pathetic!!
Sam is quite entertaining but his whole "I'm sUcH a NeRd! I lOvE hArRy PoTTeR AnD giRLs THiNk I'm WeIrD" act is just that- an act. He got with loads of girls on Made in Chelsea, mostly when he was in a relationship! The strained bromance with Pete Wicks is tedious as well.

I haven't seen him in MIC... In celebs go dating I just cringe everytime he comes on. I don't find him funny or entertaining at all. He's proper forcing it

Reactions: 2
Last series I watched was the one with the showmance between Demi Sims and Megan from Love Island. Didn't like the couples therapy segments, they were so boring!

I liked season 2 with Stephen Bear in. He was always pissing the coaches off 😂 and the same season someone told Ferne McCann big legs and she was like... "fuckin big legs!?" Always made me laugh

The season with Jack and Megan from LI was a bit boring. Jack didn't come across as well as he did on LI, and Megan was just so hard to watch!! Her and Demi Sims had no chemistry either

I loved the drama when Nadia, is it Nadia? Can't remember, was in that scandal and was trolling Eden then she got binned off 😂

Is anyone watching the virtual one? Is Pete on every series? Good thing Sam is with Zara otherwise he'd be on it too!

Why doesn't Chloe Sims ever mention her daughter? All she says is she's looking for someone with banter... Well a grown mother of a teenager surely should be looking for something more than banter in a man 🤔

I’m watching this season the virtual one and it’s actually good didn’t think it would be as good

Reactions: 1
I’m so excited for it! I’m glad they realised the virtual dating was a bit of a flop I think it will be really good

Reactions: 1
Can't believe that creep Wayne Linaker is going to be on it, he makes my skin crawl but will be interesting to see what he is like IRL after that awful Instagram post he did listing the criteria for a girlfriend. Can't believe Chloe Ferry is on it again, she is going to end up like Callum Best soon and appear on any dating show there is just to stay relevant.

Just seen the advert for the new series Celebs Go Dating: The Mansion 25th January. Apart from Wayne Lineker I'm actually really looking forward to this series.