Celebs Go Dating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody Nora
is this about TZ?

@Anonymous_Troll lets be honest , tom as well as Sophie aren’t gonna date normal people, they probs only went on this program as there isn’t much else to do 😂😂. He does come across nice but I’m not sure if I would trust him. I will be interested to see how long they last.
Also think Chloe missed a trick with the Ronnie guy. I have only just started it as I wasn’t really feeling it this year but I am now
agree - he was FIT!

Reactions: 3
I met Tom in ibiza in 2019 and tbh he was really nice. There was a group of us in his vip at ibiza rocks and he called me over and had a quick chat but he was basically just complimenting me and giving me a drink. Maybe he was just flirting but he came across very polite and kind.

Reactions: 8
@Anonymous_Troll lets be honest , tom as well as Sophie aren’t gonna date normal people, they probs only went on this program as there isn’t much else to do 😂😂. He does come across nice but I’m not sure if I would trust him. I will be interested to see how long they last.
Also think Chloe missed a trick with the Ronnie guy. I have only just started it as I wasn’t really feeling it this year but I am now
Awww I really liked Ronnie I think they were a good match! I don’t think she knows what she wants tbh.
And I’m surprised by Tom zanetti tbh, I rolled my eyes when I heard he was goin on cus I’ve always thought he looks like a massive bellend in his music videos but I suppose they’re like years old now, I hope him and the duchess are a thing!

Reactions: 5
What I didn't get is how much cholesterol fangirled over Joey. Surely she's met him before?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What I didn't get is how much cholesterol fangirled over Joey. Surely she's met him before?
Is that meant to say cholesterol 😂😂 but I was thinking the same She must not have. And I don’t think he would go for her anyway

• Haha
I loved Tom & Sophie's date. I wish she would let her guard down. He seems so down to earth. My eyes filled when he was talking about having nothing but doing every job to get his baby everything he needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hahaha. Crying when Tom started saying is this Brionys birthday cake and Sophie ‘it’s my cake’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does no one get massive gay vibes from Tom Zanetti? I think he looks ridiculous.
I'm gay, that's not homophobia! I got a B12 warning and it might have been because of this. It's the make up and the leather jacket with the skinny arms and the ridiculous teeth.

Reactions: 1
Just came on here to say the exact same thing!!! Was anyone else missing from the group room? Was Wayne there?
Well yeah he was sitting in bed with Curtis, assuming they aren’t sharing? But was defo in there. Sooooo confused by it! I can imagine her saying ‘I’m not sleeping in a shared room’ 😂😂

Anyone have any idea why Sophie has her own room whilst they are stay in a shared one? Have I missed something?
According to her she has a medical condition that if there is any noise while she's asleep she kicks and lashes out. Personally I think that's an excuse and she just wanted her own room.

I loved Tom & Sophie's date. I wish she would let her guard down. He seems so down to earth. My eyes filled when he was talking about having nothing but doing every job to get his baby everything he needs.
I actually think he is lovely ☺ I want him and Sophie to work how sad am I 😂

Joey Essex I used to find slightly amusing now I think he’s an absolute moron also you know billy Jean is going to pie Wayne!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
According to her she has a medical condition that if there is any noise while she's asleep she kicks and lashes out. Personally I think that's an excuse and she just wanted her own room.
Hahahaha no way 😂😂. Definitely agree with Bobthebuilder - can totally imagine her saying she would only do it if she didn’t share.

Reactions: 2
Hahahaha no way 😂😂. Definitely agree with Bobthebuilder - can totally imagine her saying she would only do it if she didn’t share.
I recon she might have said she wouldn’t do it if she didn’t share however I am sure if all the celebrities said the same they could have easily given them all their own rooms judging by the size of that building. X

Reactions: 1
I recon she might have said she wouldn’t do it if she didn’t share however I am sure if all the celebrities said the same they could have easily given them all their own rooms judging by the size of that building. X
Didn’t even know they had a spa and massive pool till last nights episode on Chloe and Keirans date and all they did was sit on the chairs?!