Celebs Go Dating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Tom Zanetti’s facade has fallen - did anyone see his post yesterday when he shouted ‘Alexa, volume 10 you bleeping slag’ and today he’s walking around a shopping centre looking like he’s on Miami vice (it’s 3degrees in Leeds today, he needs to do his shirt up). Just feral. Surely Sophie will be cringing at that behaviour.
I see Tom Zanetti’s facade has fallen - did anyone see his post yesterday when he shouted ‘Alexa, volume 10 you bleeping slag’ and today he’s walking around a shopping centre looking like he’s on Miami vice (it’s 3degrees in Leeds today, he needs to do his shirt up). Just feral. Surely Sophie will be cringing at that behaviour.
I agree!
I live Tom on the show and I’m embarrassed to say I have abit of a crush on him now- but even I cringe at his insta stories! He thinks he’s some sort of gangsta or something! It’s so immature and I cringe every time. God knows what Sophie thinks but surely that’s got to be a huge turn off for her!

Reactions: 3
I’ve been going back to catch up on earlier series’ that I didn’t watch, and the difference is insane. It’s so much better without the mansion, when you watch one series after another you realise how Love Island the mansion was.

I much prefer them being out on dates, bit put off by the double dates style just to try and set the celebs up rather than have a good double date - but other than that the difference is incredible.

Reactions: 5
Yeah Tom is clearly an absolute head. Driving when on his phone, him and others without a seatbelt.. mixing with God knows how many people when we are still in lockdown. I think Sophie will realise that he isn't what he was in the house

Reactions: 6
Yeah Tom is clearly an absolute head. Driving when on his phone, him and others without a seatbelt.. mixing with God knows how many people when we are still in lockdown. I think Sophie will realise that he isn't what he was in the house
He isn’t her type at all is he. Not on looks just his personality she needs someone as high maintenance as her , and he isn’t that. And he isn’t posh enough 😂

He's a total head. He dumped his partner without warning, leaving her homeless after she brought his son up for 8 years, and filmed himself out with Hayley the next day. This was just one week after his partner's brand new salon she'd worked night and day on for months was fire bombed. Make of that what you will, but he's no family man

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He's a total head. He dumped his partner without warning, leaving her homeless after she brought his son up for 8 years, and filmed himself out with Hayley the next day. This was just one week after his partner's brand new salon she'd worked night and day on for months was fire bombed. Make of that what you will, but he's no family man
Who??

I know this thread has been dead for a while yet - but I was just wondering whatever happened to Tom Zannetti and Sophie Hermann ? Are they still together. I know Shane and Kim broke up !

I know this thread has been dead for a while yet - but I was just wondering whatever happened to Tom Zannetti and Sophie Hermann ? Are they still together. I know Shane and Kim broke up !
I've been wondering this! He was on MIC recently and he posted a video of her a few weeks ago but haven't seen them post anything about each other for a few weeks now!

I haven’t seen anything either - perhaps it’s just fizzled out !! Shame - I thought they were a cute combination. But perhaps just a lockdown - not that either of them seem to follow that at all -
Fling

I looked over on the MIC thread and it seems that Sophie has been deleting any mention of Tom from her Instagram for a few weeks now - so I guess it has frizzled out.

I remember Eden (original agent) saying on Twitter before the most recent series that there have been no long term couples that have came out of the show so it looks like Tom/Sophie is just yet another one that fizzled out after the show ended.

I wonder why there has been no success. Obviously a few celebs who are only in it for the publicity but we've seen 9 series (plus the short Virtual one) now.

Reactions: 1
I see on the promos for First Dates they are advertising that the show has produced the most lasting couples of any dating show. That's pretty interesting if true. Those matchmakers must know what they are doing.

Last edited:
I remember Eden (original agent) saying on Twitter before the most recent series that there have been no long term couples that have came out of the show so it looks like Tom/Sophie is just yet another one that fizzled out after the show ended.

I wonder why there has been no success. Obviously a few celebs who are only in it for the publicity but we've seen 9 series (plus the short Virtual one) now.
I guess lots are involved for the publicity and the fee - which I think sometimes is very high.

I see on the promos for First Dates they are advertising that the show has produced the most lasting couples of any dating show. That's pretty interesting if true. Those matchmakers must know what they are doing.
I guess the number of participants is much higher as well.

I guess lots are involved for the publicity and the fee - which I think sometimes is very high.
That's just it isn't it. They aren't there looking for love, they are there for publicity and the pay cheque. It's just part of the z-list reality TV circuit these days.

I also think the civilians they attract for the dates with the celebs always seem to be fairly bland and lacking any personality.

Reactions: 6
Also of course the dates are also looking for media/ reality careers. They are listed as having ordinary jobs but at least 2 have been in love island after their appearance

Reactions: 5