Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatspopping

As a long time follower of the show, the ending felt the most genuine it has for a long time. I think the mansion format should stay as it made the attraction more likely. Kimberley and Shane were the first success story in the shows history, which is a good thing for the show and legitimizes the agency a bit, because the dating experts appeared a bit dubious.

I can see Curtis being the Sam Thompson of the show and making another appearance. He's a real odd one. I don't know what it is about him, but he's one of the more challenging reality tv personalities to understand. He never seems interested in the girls he is dating. A similar thing happened on Love Island.

Joey Essex and Chloe came over as the most insincere and career driven of the cast, it's a feat to be more unlikeable than old Wayne Lineker, who had a bit of a redemption towards the end of the series. Joey and Chloe were just messing their dates around. I really felt for Kieran, who Chloe seemed to have no interest in whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Ebby

The way Curtis shot down Danielle in that last episode was horrible! She'd gone and written him a poem too - the poor girl!

There's something just off about him, I can't put my finger on it. It's like every time he's nice it's an act.

Reactions: 19

Pagger

Chatty Member
Karim, Curtis and Wayne all make my skin crawl

The way new Sophie talks sounds like her batteries are running out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Easilyannoyed

VIP Member
The way Curtis shot down Danielle in that last episode was horrible! She'd gone and written him a poem too - the poor girl!

There's something just off about him, I can't put my finger on it. It's like every time he's nice it's an act.
You know I am still convinced he doesn’t like women not that that’s a problem but he just wasn’t enthused by any of the lovely gorgeous women who fancied him other than the one who sounded a little dim but even then I think it was false.
How Wayne even got the really nice lady Jodie was it to fancy him is beyond me it cringes me out how he was so focused on young women I am convinced he does it because he knows they aren’t quite ready for kids or marriage then when they at at the sell by date he replaced them with someone younger to avoid the serious commitment very odd.

Reactions: 17

Aemee00

VIP Member
Curtis clearly isn't into this girl on celebs go dating 😂he needs to come out and put himself and girls out of their misery!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

glasgow27

VIP Member
I could never imagine Paul being someone to get into a verbal altercation, seems way too zen. Guess whichever celeb it was really rubbed him the wrong way and was a PITA to work with. Must have been really bad for him to post on social media about it (usually not the best thing to do when working with difficult people).

Is it just me or does that post read as a goodbye post? Wouldn't be surprised given that his family are in the States and it sounds like he had a lousy time this series and may want to call it day (based on the tone of the post).

Reactions: 15
Curtis has no interest in women. I dont know why he keeps the facade going if im honest. At least he didn't lead the girls on too much and pretty much friendzoned them straight away. I just find it strange why he won't come out.

Reactions: 14

Pagger

Chatty Member
Aw I love duchess Sophie! Can't stand the other one and the sexy voice she tries to put on.

I loved it when Wayne said to Jodie that he could tell she cared and she said no I just have respect for myself 🤣 he's used to having young girls fall at his feet desperate for a bit of his fame and money.

I'm actually really enjoying this series, feel like it's been the lighthearted watch I've needed atm!

Reactions: 13

Bae56

I loved Tom & Sophie's date. I wish she would let her guard down. He seems so down to earth. My eyes filled when he was talking about having nothing but doing every job to get his baby everything he needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Aemee00

VIP Member
What a shame that Sophie is dismissing Tommy because of his age. Just because someone is younger doesn't mean they don't want to settle down anymore than just because someone is older they do want to settle down. They seemed like a good match too.
I don't blame Sophie for dismissing him really. The way she worded it, was that she doesn't want to take Tommy's 20s away from him because they're the years you have fun, explore, travel, sleep around etc 😂 she doesn't want him to turn 30 and regret missing out on all that.
From her perspective aswell, she wants to get married and have kids. I can't imagine a 21 year old being able to financially support that, especially given her lifestyle, living in Chelsea etc. She's the heir to mustang jeans and is mega rich 😂
She turned 34 today. Tommy is 21 😬 it's such shame though because they seemed so well suited and he seems like such a gentleman 😩

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Wayne makes me want to vomit. All that Botox, lip filler and slurred speech. Eww
Tom also has had a load of work done. Mannequin features.
It just looks weird when men have work done?! Like they instantly become unattractive.

• Sick

Eleven11

Tom has just posted an insta story and a female hand creeps across his face. I hope it’s Sophie ... I am rooting for those two!
Can I just say I am LIVING for this thread...

They have both posted each other over valentines stories and now deleted ! She bought him Pyjamas with “topcat” on (in opposed to alley cat”... she posted the roses he bought her and then he filmed her say across from him at dinner ....
I couldn’t believe they were being so blatant but wonder if CDG have told them to calm it down to leave viewers guessing?
He also has a post about an Italian being inside a German 🤣 showing him being in his BMW.
I love that they are together. He’s a total chav but against my better judgement I find him very attractive and totally would...

I just wonder what her posh Chelsea mates make of him ... wonder if the relationship will survive the inevitable snobbishness !

• Heart

Ebby

You know I am still convinced he doesn’t like women not that that’s a problem but he just wasn’t enthused by any of the lovely gorgeous women who fancied him other than the one who sounded a little dim but even then I think it was false
100%. I thought he had a bit of a thing for Tom Read Wilson tbh, he certainly looked quite awkward when he was alone with him.

• Haha
  • Wow

Dwight

Chatty Member
Yeah I agree it's most likely Joey, he seems the least interested in all the social media "mansion family" stuff the rest of the cast having been displaying too. Plus he does seem the type to be openly disrespectful and think he'd get away without so much as being told that he's being a knob.

Reactions: 10

Anonymous_Troll

Tom has just posted an insta story and a female hand creeps across his face. I hope it’s Sophie ... I am rooting for those two!

Reactions: 10