Celebs Go Dating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw I love duchess Sophie! Can't stand the other one and the sexy voice she tries to put on.

I loved it when Wayne said to Jodie that he could tell she cared and she said no I just have respect for myself 🀣 he's used to having young girls fall at his feet desperate for a bit of his fame and money.

I'm actually really enjoying this series, feel like it's been the lighthearted watch I've needed atm!

Reactions: 13
Aw I love duchess Sophie! Can't stand the other one and the sexy voice she tries to put on.

I loved it when Wayne said to Jodie that he could tell she cared and she said no I just have respect for myself 🀣 he's used to having young girls fall at his feet desperate for a bit of his fame and money.

I'm actually really enjoying this series, feel like it's been the lighthearted watch I've needed atm!
I love Sophie H aswell. I've watched MIC for years and always liked her, but we're seeing more of the real her now

Reactions: 10
Is the mansion the one in Tom Zanettis video for you want me?!!
Ps Iv developed such a crush on him πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
I'm a day behind so just watching yesterday's episode, can't believe Wayne chose Billie Jean 😯

Reactions: 4
I'm a day behind so just watching yesterday's episode, can't believe Wayne chose Billie Jean 😯
I like her and oddly she is suited to Wayne.

Curtis makes me cringe so much. I also think there's something really off about him.
A friend of mine said he's like a trained stage actor trying to perform on screen for the first time. He's said a few times he could never forget a hundred cameras were on him in Love Island so he was always nervous about what he said. It probably doesn't help that he's experienced very little life outside of the performing arts. I hope he overcomes this when does his part on Hollyoaks.

Reactions: 5

The voice is really annoying. I call that baby talk πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Actually, come to think of it... both πŸ˜‚
Not keen on either of them. I liked Sophie H in MIC, was looking forward to her being on this. Going off her bit by bit each episode, bored of her playing up to the part of overly confident spoilt little rich girl (woman).

The other one...that voice is bad πŸ™ˆ she seems fake & ditched Curtis the instant Joey Essex walked in. The relief on her face when she realised Sophie H wasn't interested in him on their "date" πŸ˜‚.

Joey's botox? His forehead looks really wide & flat.

Reactions: 7
The problem with this series is Anna is the hottest female that's been in the mansion but she's only the dating expert.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I know it's just "reality" tv and I'm probably asking for too much but just once it would be half decent to see an actual couple come from this so-called dating show

Reactions: 6
How many times do you think the words β€œI have/don’t have a connection with them” have been said?! πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I know it's just "reality" tv and I'm probably asking for too much but just once it would be half decent to see an actual couple come from this so-called dating show
It would be nice. I thought they finally cracked it with Jonathan Lipnicki. But that didn't last - I suppose the long distance wouldn't have helped.

Reactions: 3
Anna has said on stories that there is a couple from this series still together!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Covid is probably going to make it near impossible for people who come from the show to date unless they choose to self isolate together which I doubt new couples will. So best bet out of this season would be Kimberly and Shane and Karim and Whitney. Chloe has apparently been seen with her fella from this in Dubai and Curtis and one of the new girls that has just come in have been liking each others insta posts so we'll see I don't hold out much hope.

Reactions: 1