Celebs Go Dating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curtis clearly isn't into this girl on celebs go dating 😂he needs to come out and put himself and girls out of their misery!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I found Tom Zanettis story of his past partner passing away really sad tonight he is kind of amusing as well. Wayne is just cringe, chloe needs to turn the volume down, Curtis I think is not into women, Karim seems lovely and also nice personality, I kind of like Sophie but don’t get why she picked that guy when he does look very young I think Tom has a thing for her...

Reactions: 6
No. It's just another reality show for the z-listers to circuit around. Multiple times in some cases.

I think Jonathan Lipnicki was the closest to having a successful relationship out of it, but it didn't last long term.
I didn’t think there had been. At least with shows like love island, you know that successful couples have come from it. Considering there are quite a few seasons, you’d think there’d be at least one couple to come from it.

Reactions: 2
i can’t believe how bad wayne lineker is at talking to women at his age! i’m so glad the women with dark hair in her 30’s didn’t like him, she can do a lot better

Reactions: 10
I found Tom Zanettis story of his past partner passing away really sad tonight he is kind of amusing as well. Wayne is just cringe, chloe needs to turn the volume down, Curtis I think is not into women, Karim seems lovely and also nice personality, I kind of like Sophie but don’t get why she picked that guy when he does look very young I think Tom has a thing for her...
Yeah I didn't know that about Tom, my opinion of him has changed now. What an awful thing to go through.
Wayne is a creep. Chloe needs to tone it down. Curtis is so gay. Karim is sweet. I love Sophie Hermann, were seeing more of her personality compared to on made I Chelsea. Kimberley is reslly nice too.

• Heart
I've never heard of Tom before this. I saw a few comments on his insta suggesting he had a bad reputation but he's come across really well on this especially talking about his child and his partner that passed away. I actually think Chloe is fine when she is not playing up to her persona. Wayne Lineker is what this show is made for; a guy who clearly got tons of sex just by virtue of the fact that he's rich and famous but when you put him in an environment were that doesn't matter it's clear he never learned how to interact with women.

As for Curtis well Maura when she was angry he started dating again said that he's actually straight but plays ambiguous with sexuality publicly. I'm guessing she was trying to hint that he queer baits which if true is problematic but then not only did she gladly did she gladly go along with it for an entire year but has just recently given interviews suggesting she's into women herself so it's somewhat hypocritical. Still him and Kesia is giving Curtis/Amy vibes that maybe she's the 'nice' and 'safe' girl he thinks he should go for. Hopefully I'm wrong and this ends up a better outcome than that situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I've never heard of Tom before this. I saw a few comments on his insta suggesting he had a bad reputation but he's come across really well on this especially talking about his child and his partner that passed away. I actually think Chloe is fine when she is not playing up to her persona. Wayne Lineker is what this show is made for; a guy who clearly got tons of sex just by virtue of the fact that he's rich and famous but when you put him in an environment were that doesn't matter it's clear he never learned how to interact with women.

As for Curtis well Maura when she was angry he started dating again said that he's actually straight but plays ambiguous with sexuality publicly. I'm guessing she was trying to hint that he queer baits which if true is problematic but then not only did she gladly did she gladly go along with it for an entire year but has just recently given interviews suggesting she's into women herself so it's somewhat hypocritical. Still him and Kesia is giving Curtis/Amy vibes that maybe she's the 'nice' and 'safe' girl he thinks he should go for. Hopefully I'm wrong and this ends up a better outcome than that situation.
I think you're right about the Curtis and Kesia mirroring his and Amy's vibe. The preview of the next episode(s) shown Curtis getting to know one of the new girls and it looked like he was potentially going to pick one of the new girls when he was choosing a date.

I hope Wayne learns how to talk to woman but I'm not sure he will 😂 he needs to get over the fact that he doesn't like woman over 30 otherwise he will be lonely. Very few girls in their mid 20s want a long term boyfriend who is almost 60.
I saw in an article online that he still speaks to hannah (is that her name, the girl he went on a date with?) Apparently they still talk and he wouldn't close the door. She seemed to have way too nuch self respect to settle for him knowing she'll never be what he wants

Reactions: 4
Curtis seems bitter about Maura, when he was talking about her last night and said oh she got into a relationship with her “best friend” who had fancied her in love island. So? Hadn’t he got a new girlfriend (and then finished with her) way before that?

Curtis seems bitter about Maura, when he was talking about her last night and said oh she got into a relationship with her “best friend” who had fancied her in love island. So? Hadn’t he got a new girlfriend (and then finished with her) way before that?
I think not if they said that was his last relationship he looked like he was going to cry about it I could be wrong but I think it pissed him off she’s now with Chris who was her friend and his I think all through their relationship. I thought they were an odd couple even in love island 🙃

Reactions: 1
I think not if they said that was his last relationship he looked like he was going to cry about it I could be wrong but I think it pissed him off she’s now with Chris who was her friend and his I think all through their relationship. I thought they were an odd couple even in love island 🙃
Ohh maybe I’m wrong then, but he still comes across bitter haha. I just generally dislike him though which is probably why! I find him very fake.

Wayne asking “has anyone got a knife” while the two women were like “wtf” in the first episode had me crying 😂

• Haha
Ohh maybe I’m wrong then, but he still comes across bitter haha. I just generally dislike him though which is probably why! I find him very fake.

Wayne asking “has anyone got a knife” while the two women were like “wtf” in the first episode had me crying 😂
Honestly Wayne is not only creepy but some of the one liners he comes out with like about taking a vegan on a date and walking into the wrong flat and asking for the knife how he attracts anyone is beyond me. Imagine how desperate you would be to go out with him just for his money 🤢🤢

• Haha
Curtis is definitely unhappy about Maura being with Chris. For all of the breakup he kept a dignified silence even after she repeatedly laid into him which I think was to his credit but her getting with Chris seemed to snap him out of that and he have an interview saying that he suspected she was doing stuff with him while they were together. He seemed to take all the news about her allegedly cheating on him with Alexander Demetriou fairly well but I think the possibility that she had something going with Chris (who had been his friend too) got to him.

Curtis did have a few dates with his dance partner seven months after he split with Maura (ironically the one there had been rumours about too) I have a feeling that it didn't progress beyond that because Maura reacted badly and all her followers sent the poor girl a wave of abuse so she backed off. It seems like she's actually filmed for this, I'm going to assume she's the one to come in and give him advice.

What a shame that Sophie is dismissing Tommy because of his age. Just because someone is younger doesn't mean they don't want to settle down anymore than just because someone is older they do want to settle down. They seemed like a good match too.

Reactions: 1
What a shame that Sophie is dismissing Tommy because of his age. Just because someone is younger doesn't mean they don't want to settle down anymore than just because someone is older they do want to settle down. They seemed like a good match too.
I don't blame Sophie for dismissing him really. The way she worded it, was that she doesn't want to take Tommy's 20s away from him because they're the years you have fun, explore, travel, sleep around etc 😂 she doesn't want him to turn 30 and regret missing out on all that.
From her perspective aswell, she wants to get married and have kids. I can't imagine a 21 year old being able to financially support that, especially given her lifestyle, living in Chelsea etc. She's the heir to mustang jeans and is mega rich 😂
She turned 34 today. Tommy is 21 😬 it's such shame though because they seemed so well suited and he seems like such a gentleman 😩

Reactions: 11
And the narrator 😂 he makes the show, he's so funny
I don't think I would watch it without Rob Beckett as I think the open mocking of the celebs makes the programme. I love Anna and Tom but adore Paul. He's like the husband I'd love to have 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think I would watch it without Rob Beckett as I think the open mocking of the celebs makes the programme. I love Anna and Tom but adore Paul. He's like the husband I'd love to have 🤣
Rob Beckett is brutal 😂 he's the only reason I watch the show haha.
Paul is amazing. I wish he'd do podcasts 😂 his voice is so soothing.
When Rob was mocking him for turning up looking like a burglar a couple of episodes ago 😂😂

I'm glad I've found this thread cause it's a proper guilty pleasure show that no fucker in my life gives a shite about so thankful I've finally got an outlet for it 😅🤣

My opinions so far is that I'm not sold on the whole big brother vibe, I get the need for it but it's an overdone and tired concept but whatever.

Love the agents and receptionist Tom.

I've watched MIC as another guilty pleasure since the start & I've always liked Sophie, she's the boujee type of personality that I like 🤣
However I'm a bit baffled about her being on this, she's definitely not skint & idk how serious they are about finding actual relationships, I'm getting last ditch attempt bcus she really wants family life vibes. God love her. Totally understand the 12yr age gap being a problem especially with a 21yr old. Never gonna work!

Wayne is a sleazy old perv and makes my skin crawl, I'd be mortified if he was my dad. Not much else to say tbh.

I can't stand Chloe's whole 'thick as tit' act. I suspect she is thick but nowhere near as much as she acts, though admittedly she's reality tv gold. I genuinely feel for her though, she's ruining herself with surgery and it's very sad to see play out so publicly.

I knew who Tom was bcus my partner works in the same industry but don't really know much else about him, he seems harmless but also quite dull.

I don't watch love Island so didn't have a clue who Curtis was but I don't like him - he's very seedy and false imo. Reminds me of a very manipulative ex I had in my early 20s, down to the mannerisms and everything - maybe that's made me biased.

I don't like Kimberly so far, haven't watched Corrie in about a decade so again, had no idea who she was but she comes across as somebody desperately trying to cling onto her youth and it gives me the ick.

Haven't a clue who Karim is but I find him funny albeit a bit cringey but seemingly harmless.

Love Beckett's narrating. Let's be honest he carries the show most episodes.

I think that covers it 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Rob Beckett is brutal 😂 he's the only reason I watch the show haha.
Paul is amazing. I wish he'd do podcasts 😂 his voice is so soothing.
When Rob was mocking him for turning up looking like a burglar a couple of episodes ago 😂😂
I love that Tom, Anna and Paul aren't excluded from a brutal line by Rob. He's great.

Reactions: 3