Celebs Go Dating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please say I'm not the only one watching this. Gonna be a great change for the series having it in a mansion. Gonna keep the show super fresh. Wayne is just gonna be the mutton dragging the show down.

Reactions: 5
It’s either going to be really good or really bad, I hope it’s the first one Cos I’m a super fan of the show

I really think I'm above watching this trashy show but I love it 😂😂 although I think Wayne is definitely on some ibiza powder and than some!

Reactions: 4
I'm watching! God Chloe is insufferable I genuinely don't think I could spend more than 5 minutes in her company!

Reactions: 9
I'm watching now! Tom Zannetti and Wayne Lineker must be used to girls falling at their feet as they are absolutely useless at small talk! No charisma at all. As cheesy as they are, at least Curtis and Karim have got a little bit of personality and could be quite kind

Reactions: 10
I expected Wayne to be tit with the chat. Because he is just a slimeball who doesn't chat. He probably just gropes drunk lasses in Ibiza. I did expect Tom to have a bit of chat though. He was useless.

I hope Curtis comes across well over the series because I think he harmless and nice enough, just doesn't always come across as well.

Karim is just a sweet little cheese ball. 😂

Reactions: 1
I had no idea this was back, I need a little bit of harmless trash. They haven't put up the episode on the site yet.
I love that Karim is on it.

Reactions: 1
Chloe walks into any room, assess the volume level, and then goes about 20decibels louder.

Also, where's Paul Hollywood when she needs him. They'd get along like a house on fire with their mutual love of bread. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
does chloe put on the daftness act? she can't be that thick
all the girls are so plain and ugly

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tom looks like he's had a serious eyelift it's weird. Wayne makes me feel physically ill, and has most definitely had a serious eyelift.

Reactions: 7
Wayne makes me want to vomit. All that Botox, lip filler and slurred speech. Eww
Tom also has had a load of work done. Mannequin features.
It just looks weird when men have work done?! Like they instantly become unattractive.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Wayne only dates women in their 20’s...pretty sure he said his daughter was in her 20’s. Wrong on so many levels! I just find all of them cringe. The girl off MIC seems to be so up herself (I’ve never watched the show so no idea what she’s like).

Reactions: 6
They’re all vile apart from possibly the girl off Corrie and Karim is just about tolerable

Reactions: 2
As much as I enjoy celebs go dating, has there been any successful couples that have come from it?
No. It's just another reality show for the z-listers to circuit around. Multiple times in some cases.

I think Jonathan Lipnicki was the closest to having a successful relationship out of it, but it didn't last long term.

I feel bad for the corrie lass. That lad is obviously not into her. He made coffees for all the girls but her, yet she's still pining after him

I was looking forward to this series, but now I'm not sure. I'm not sure about the Big Brother/Love Island element of seeing them live together. Just not sure it works for me.

But that also might just be due to the complete lack of personalities to latch on to and enjoy.

When Karim is the one with the deepest personality on the show it is really lacking. The girls are pretty bland, Chloe is just loud. The blokes are no better generally.