Celebs Go Dating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully none of this lot are as bad as Stephen Bear, Gemma Collins and Chelsee Healey - those 3 behaved hideously in their respective series.

Reactions: 5
So pleased there’s a thread!

Curtis - I can’t stand him. The way he went to Carla then he went to Wayne without either of them asking him to, he’s a male fishwife desperate to relive his fame from Love Island. Pretty sure he thinks Celebs Go Dating is Love Island

Sophie - My absolutely favourite. She knows exactly what she wants, and Tommy is a smug little child, he’s awful and couldn’t see that by not saying his age he’s even more childish. I love she puts men in their place.

Wayne - The fact he went to the guys and told them he’d dumped Hannah tells you everything you need to know about him. A seedy creep and he’d be lucky to have any girl date him.

Karim - Like a little lost puppy, the act is terrible. Celebs Go Dating isn’t Celebs Go Dating if they all just settle with the first girl, it’s pointless and makes terrible tv.

The rest of them I couldn’t care less about.

Reactions: 9
Honestly Wayne is not only creepy but some of the one liners he comes out with like about taking a vegan on a date and walking into the wrong flat and asking for the knife how he attracts anyone is beyond me. Imagine how desperate you would be to go out with him just for his money 🤢🤢
That story about walking into the wrong flat, surely that was a big fat lie! How did he get into a different flat to start with, plus getting all the way in without realising it wasn’t his place

Then he had the audacity to say he was glad the woman wasn’t naked because she was fat! What on earth goes through his head

Reactions: 6
does anyone know whether joey essex is going on it soon? he was introduced on the celebs go dating instagram page as a mystery celeb about a week or 2 after the celebs that are in it now were announced but im not sure if he’s actually going on it or not?

Reactions: 1
The girl twins , Kate & Beth look really familiar , have they been on tv before ?

I honestly want to watch this programme but put it off because of Wayne.. he literally gives me the creeps.. a house full of youngish people then that middle aged terracotta coloured man child thrown in.. what is he like, is he as creepy as I imagine? If so then I don't even want to start it for the cringe factor 😂

• Haha
I hope things go well with him and Jodie, I see potential there!

I can't stand that new girl Sophie. She's pretty but doesn't come across like she has any personality. Why do all the girls say they're attracted to Curtis? Am I missing something? He's not fit and he's a full on creep 😂 he doesn't seem like he would be Sophie's type - probably pretending to like him cos he's one of the most famous?

Not sure what I make of the twins either - they don't seem like they have much personality either 😂

LOVE Shane and Kim I had the biggest smile on my face watching them last night 🥺

I'm intrigued to see how Sophie H and Tom play out!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
why does sophie have her own room?
A few weeks before they moved in she said she needs her own room because she has a medical condition where she gets violent in the night if she's disturbed (like if someone snores).

We all know that's bullshit 😂 she's super posh theres no way she was going to share a bedroom 😂 now she's got her own bedroom with en suite bathroom with a huge bath haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A few weeks before they moved in she said she needs her own room because she has a medical condition where she gets violent in the night if she's disturbed (like if someone snores).

We all know that's bullshit 😂 she's super posh theres no way she was going to share a bedroom 😂 now she's got her own bedroom with en suite bathroom with a huge bath haha
wow that is such bs, she needs to be brought back to the real world😒😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Karim, Curtis and Wayne all make my skin crawl

The way new Sophie talks sounds like her batteries are running out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think if Wayne didn't go for girls in their 20s he wouldn't come across as such a sleeze .

Is Sophie always that loud and in your face or just playing up for the cameras

I think if Wayne didn't go for girls in their 20s he wouldn't come across as such a sleeze .

Is Sophie always that loud and in your face or just playing up for the cameras
I agree about Wayne. Many people say what a lovely guy he is but I can't see past the creepiness!

Reactions: 7
Please tell me I'm not the only one finding Wayne's constant "alriiiight" annoying! And the fact that the other celebs keep copying it like it's cool!! :sick:

Reactions: 5