Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AKW24

VIP Member
Her mother clearly doesn't approve of her living in Svalbard.

Probably not too keen on the boyfriend either. He's nearly as old as they are.
she posted on IG and tiktok that he's 47 this year. she's 34. that's not that far of a gap

Reactions: 2

JulesWake

VIP Member
Good on ya Cecilia, finally showed a bit of Portugal, some is better than none. It really is rinse & repeat with her though. Either she's lazy or she just has very little creativity & foresight regarding what makes for an interesting vlog.

Muh

I don't find her fake.
There's a lack of vanity about her which is appealing and admirable.
I hope it works out for her there in the future because it's so extreme and to be honest I think she could do better than that fella.

VNDO

Chatty Member
Didn't she do a colab with kara and nate but never posted the video on her channel?

AKW24

VIP Member
there's a good chance they bought the toyota for her too.
they probably don't even know how much she actually makes either.

threeSMEGfridges

VIP Member
$900 a month!
That's mad.
But she mentioned it was for their business so maybe they can write it off or something - I dunno.
He's not earning a living either. He must be bored. He should go back to work.

If they leave Svalbard, I suppose they could use it for storage.
he does do a lot of diy and maintenance of their boat and snowmobiles but $900 isn’t just spare change it’s like 1/2 my wage!

MissFinn

VIP Member
Guys, don't worry, this week's video isn't a cecilia day I'm the life video! It's a grim's daily life one! How amazing is that!? (Sarcasm obviously 🙄)
She's really grasping at straws for content, isn't she?
My thoughts excatly like wow riveting. Most awful part is she makes more money for doing fak all and day in grims life than I do at my professional demanding job 😱like stop the world.

Ps. Her voice and fake squeeky happiness is off putting.

Pps. Yeah her xmas content will be ordering crap from amazon and have it expensivrly shipped to her

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
I must say, her filming and camera work is very good, she seems pretty skilled at this. The vlog in Norway was no different to the ones she makes on Svalbard! Her making coffee and prancing around in the snow. Same old same old.

MissFinn

VIP Member
I always get the impression she doesn't want to encourage tourists tbh. She doesn't show what is available for tourists such as the hotels or amenities. Her angle is that it is an inhospitable place but they've managed to carve out a fairly comfortable hygge lifestyle.
Having said that I haven't watched for ages. Her baby voice with Grim just got too much 😂
Yes the baby voice and constant grim grim griim and also the hyper squirrel on crack behaviour! Ive not watched her in ages. I watched the one where they visited friends on sweden but skipped most of the parts!

JulesWake

VIP Member
A Morning in My Cabin; skimmed most of it. lol She likes to hear herself talk, I'm certain of it. Poor Grim & Christopher.

rattlebat

Christian is 45?? Omg, I thought he was like late 30s at most.

Ngl, I kinda enjoyed her polar bear snippet portion from her latest vlog. Finally something like an actual real life experience from a place like Svalbard, instead of highly scripted or highly repetitive other content like grocery shopping thats mostly geared towards tourists anyway....

Capri

Always puts me off youtubers when they have a patreon and a sponsorship in every video and cry poor/complain about finances. If you look closely in her videos she's got a lot of designer clothing/shoes/bags and jewelry and that stuff isn't cheap. Plus her family is obviously very wealthy.
Yes, even the dog bowl is over $60 lol

It's insane that she's getting this many views for boring, already done content. 2 day in my life videos back to back.

View attachment 2235046

find it interesting that neither of them seem interested to visit each others families.
Good point..my husband and I are a bit similar because we also live very far from both of our families
These 2 are a weird couple though

She must read all these comments about her content being repetitive but she doesn't change a thing

Capri

Yeah she is his sugar mama, only a certain kind of man is capable of playing this role of a little helper
Most men would feel some resentment… like what kind of logistics is he doing? Doesn’t he have a bone in his body.
Maybe he will snap one day lol

MissFinn

VIP Member
So she got an iPhone ... just to "test it out", she's not switching over to Apple. Not sponsored.

Not all of us can afford two phones!
Yeah like wtf?! I dont even want 2 phones cause two apps and passwords to everything etc too much hassle 🙈🙈🧟😆😱 shes so entitled moneywise its crazy! She really comes from money

JulesWake

VIP Member
Think for her next vlog she'll discuss how excited she is for Spring/Summer to finally be upon the Svalbard locals, herself of course, Christopher & (Grim included). How happy she is the sun has returned, showcasing the beauty Svalbard has to offer.

She may provide content that gives the lucky viewer drone footage of all the glaciers amongst a rare polar bear sighting. Then in the next breath it'll be how she needs to escape the midnight sun & we're given another glimpse of her quick jaunt to Portugal to get much needed sleep, rest and relaxation. Then to close off the vlog it may be a squeaky squeal that she can't wait for Polar nights to return; rinse & repeat.

• Haha