Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GramGuru

The latest video, "one month of Birdy Blue", is ridiculous. This little baby is 4 weeks old, and you've put cucumber slices over her eyes, all for the 'gram. Don't tell me any parent would do that to a 4 week old child if there were no photos or videos being taken.

I liked CC but thought her pregnancy reveal / gender reveal / birth announcement was totally excessive and unnecessarily lavish. I often get the feeling having a new baby (especially a first baby) seems like the jackpot for fresh "content" for influencers in the time of Covid when the world is somewhat on pause and their usual earners have gone / reduced. Most of the time it puts me off them however when there's obvious images / videos that are miles away from responsible parenting. Frickin' go and enjoy your baby and private time as a family rather than making a stupid video that probably took at least 5 takes!

• Wow
Reactions: 11

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She is one of the most annoying, loud, self centred, un-self aware, thick idiots I’ve ever come across

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

evie0401

I hope this thread livens up now, I used to enjoy watching her but now I just find her so irritating and fake

Reactions: 10

FlowerPower987

She mentions money a lot in that video. It’s a bit crass. And Buzzy comes across as a complete idiot
I’m not sure how Buzzy copes with how high maintenance CC is, I always get the impression that he just wants a normal family life and just live quietly and unassuming, but instead it’s all instagram photos, hair extensions, boat parties in Mexico and birth vlogs….

Reactions: 9

ellesbells101

Something just doesn’t sit right with me about her, just the way she’s always out without the girls living like someone who doesn’t have a child, the fact she booked a holiday and took her “friend” to have the children while she was out partying with other friends. The way her “friend” is running around after her child while she is napping. Even to the point where she’s walking ahead vlogging and her “friend” is pushing her children’s pram. It always seems to me also that everytime she is with BB she is frustrated and uninterested where as Goldie is her “perfect girl” I feel like buzzy is a lot more hands on then she is with BB, Don’t get me wrong my son is a few months older then BB and yes it is hard at times but she should be patient and hands on with both children. She just doesn’t seem interested with mom life and wants to live the life she had before. Everytime BB is with her or she tries to pick her up she cry’s you can clearly see she’s a lot more comfortable with Rach and Buzzy.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She’s another one who posts every detail of pregnancy then once the baby arrives announced they’re ‘soaking it all in’ before putting any info on. If they really wanted to ‘soak it all in’ they wouldn’t post anything at all and no one would know the baby had arrived; they just want to create attention and have all their ‘fans’ waiting around for scraps of info

Reactions: 8
Addressed it because she's asked about it so much apparently but still really vague.
And of course she's got a right to a private life, I personally think she shares way too much.

But it's weird to believe that the message from your church is so important that you will go knocking on strangers doors on a Saturday morning to preach to them... But not say a word to 2 million followers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Londondiva

When she filmed herself crying because Buzzy had left her bag with her laptop at airport security, I did initially wonder if it was ‘staged’ for content.
If I was in that situation -that stressed and panicky, the last thing I would want to do would be to film myself…
It seemed very forced!!! She could not get a single tear drop out hahaha

Paperclip22

"I'm not gunna lie...", the wedding thing with 10 dresses is going to be really cringe.

She's upset she didn't have an insta-wedding so having a fake one instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

evie0401

I just watched her travel vlog, what absolute chaos. CC more interested in vlogging and drinking than looking after her two kids. What the fuck is that tooth gem?! :sick: She just screams entitled chav to me!

during the first minute or two of the vlog, Goldie is lying on the bed, CC is filming her then walks out the room to video Birdie and leaves the baby unattended on the bed. Poor thing could have easily rolled off and hurt herself!

Paperclip22

I've been so reluctant to believe they've split up but I've been waiting for a photo or video of them together for ages but nothing?! It's their anniversary this month, if that doesn't get mentioned it will confirm it.

There's a massive stigma in their religion about divorce, it's not uncommon but it's not straightforward.

Nails2021

I’ve a dear friend who CC tried to rip off!!
She didn’t pay for treatments she had and my friend had to chase and chase for weeks after!!!!!!
and then also tried to steal her unique offering by then blocking my friend on social media and then set up a completely identical business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she is a phoney , a fraud and completely up her own arse!!!
I used to do her nails and she mugged me off big time lol. Took nearly a month for her to pay me for over £100 of treatment. That was with discount, without discount it would have been over £200. She then dvertised her friends new press on nail business whilst wearing the nails I did her that she still hadn't paid for. There's a lot More to the story but that's it in a nutshell. Would be interested to know who else she treated this way. I thought it was just me & I was unlucky

dosolarxx

I find it funny that she preaches one thing, yet drinks while pregnant, also is a “Jehovah’s Witness” or claims to be, yet throws massive parties and gatherings for the littlest occasions
👀

She’s against giving birth by induction, millions of women have been induced for a reason, the doctors don’t rush you, they know when it’s time for the baby to come out so both mother and baby are SAFE.

Also her wanting to be asked no questions and have a delivery in peace, why not just have a home birth and pay nurses who can cater to all her needs?

Very entitled indeed.

• Heart